HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
POZGAL44

Reged: 03/12/12
A WEIRD WEEK THAT FOLLOWS AFTER EASTER WEEKEND
      #262515 - 04/16/12 05:24 PM

The Easter Sunday that suppose to be a quiet and relax day
for me i thought but my body had it`s own mind that weekend
so that evening came when i got ready to eat supper my stomach start to hurt but i didn`t pay no mind to it and went on to eat my easter supper that night.then after like wise i had taken my pill that i always take in the evening after supper i notice that my stomach start to ramble like i had to go to the bathroom and so i did,but when i sat down on toliet stool my bowels came out like i had the runs so i blame it on the collar greens that i had ate that night.then the next morning when i woke-up like i always do is to the bathroom
and pisst but i also had to do number 2 and this time it came out like water so my mother told me to fix me a glass of flour
water and i drink that so that same morning i knew that i had a dentist appointment at 5:30pm i was praying that my bowels wouldn`t act up while i was at the dentist because that would been a mess me shiting on myself while the dentist
was pulling two teeth out of my mouth.Then later that week my mother dog who name was mickey he start having another one of his fix`s and this time this was worse than the first one before so my mother ask me what should she do with and i said, you know that he is old dog and i think it `s time to put him to sleep then she said i`ll call the animale shealter in the morning and see how much it cost and so she did that the next morning they said they could do it until saturday morning .so that day came and i went with my mother to take mickey to the shealter to put him to sleep,so after we put him to sleep my mother start to acting strange the rest of the day. then later on that day my mother start looking through some pictures that she had of mickey when he first start living with us the pictures was of him drunk when he would follow mom at night and she would be drinking.and so i pick one out that i liked and so the next morning when i got ready to sit out in the living room to wait on my ride to church i happen to look on the living room coffee table and saw mickey picture there. so i said to myself that my mother was at peace with him gone now.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1604

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3