Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
genuinered

Reged: 03/18/12
Loc: MN, USA
Cycles
      #262187 - 03/31/12 10:14 PM

How common is it for HIV to impact a woman's menstrual cycle? Could the medications impact it too? I am officially 11 days late (I have been on time or within a day or two since puberty). I just curious of the experiences of others.

Any help would be appreciated.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Cycles new
      #262192 - 04/01/12 03:18 PM

Many things can cause our cycles to go off kilter. Think of it this way , in a womans boy it is the protector to the key door of life. Strss of any kind that shakes our mind can shake our bodys core. This probably won't make much sense to emn that read this . But if that was where they had the power to carry life they would fully understand. IN time your cycles will settle back down into a routine.

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Cycles and infected blood new
      #262273 - 04/05/12 09:27 AM

There was a time that I use to wonder how safe or unsafe menstrual blood is . And how " lucky" we ladies are to have to deal with such things. I mentioned at my support group, mostly and at times all guys, about the rate of infectious this is . You would of thought that i asked the mega million question. These " guys " were so quick and loud about its extremely infectious . And it made me feel like a leper. Now this was many many years ago. Today I know that air prohibits hiv from living , but the residual blood inside the vagina can still be a source of infection for men. And so for you men that don't care whether a woman is menstrating or not but still desire intercourse with her , beware of the dangers, Frankly as a woman , and I believe I can speak for many ,wefeel that having cycles is yucky enough to live with , why in the world would men want to have sex under such circumstances?

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2426

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3