HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
8 week test???
      #178810 - 03/07/06 06:48 PM

Hi all, its me...AGAIN
I had a 3.5 and 6 week negative Elisa/WB test. I am going next week for my 8 week ( that will make it 3 months from my 1st unprotected encounter, so conclusive) and then if that is neg ( which I PRAY it is) then I will hold off 4 more weeks for my 12 week ( that will make it 3 months from the second unprotected encounter) What are your thoguhts, I am insane at this point with fear!!! Oh the DRAMA! I am a female hetro.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
rain05
Fanatic

Reged: 01/24/06
Loc: MD
Re: 8 week test??? new
      #178859 - 03/07/06 11:35 PM

Do you know the status of your two partners?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#178887 - 03/08/06 07:29 AM

they say they are negative

Anonymous
Unregistered

#179100 - 03/09/06 06:58 PM

And here I came to this forum thinking it was about women living with HIV, not just another worried well forum.

Does anybody know anyplace that is just for HIV+ people, and WW aren't allowed in?

sadface
Legend

#179106 - 03/09/06 07:49 PM

Sorry to offend anyone, but I too have a right to address my fear too. Maybe you should try living with HIV forum, they are great there. Sorry again...truly.

rain05
Fanatic

#179127 - 03/09/06 10:46 PM

No need to apologize sadface. This is a free country!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#179149 - 03/10/06 05:51 AM

Perhaps you should try the "Am I infected" forum. I have never been able to understand why negative people think they have the right to post just anywhere. I certainly would never dream of posting over on the Gay board. I would be intruding, as you are here.

The description for the this forum is as follows:

"For women with HIV to share stories about life and love. "

That description does not apply to you. I've read your other posts. You are nothing more than an over testing worried well. You don't have anything to add to a forum FOR women infected with HIV.

I repeat...does any here know of a good forum that shelters us from the worried well?

rain05
Fanatic

#179150 - 03/10/06 07:40 AM

I'm not gay either, but I was going to reply to a post that was on suicide, however, the poster also posted the same message in another forum. If he or she hadn't, I would have posted in the gay fourm. I think that we need to be mindful of how we make others feel around here. Some things we can let go. It's not worth it to make someone feel unwelcomed. And let's say that maybe sadface finially finds out that he or she isn't positive. She will have insight into a disease that not too many negative people have. I wish I had the chance to read and explore these boards two or three years ago. HIV is real, and if sadface finds out good news, he or she will take away the knowldge that HIV and AIDS is real and that real people who are just like everyone else or fighting with this everyday. That knowledge is valuable in my opinion. So let's just be careful, sadface has been nothing but nice and worried (smile)

sadface
Legend

#179151 - 03/10/06 07:55 AM

Thank you Rain, I truly appreciate that. As for the other person who has slammed me, I apologized to you. I am seeking help and anwers. Again, if I offended you or anyone else in this forum it was not my intention. I am scared just like you or anyone else that has/have come in contact with this disease. We are here, as women ( and yes, I am a chick) to HELP one another. United WE stand!!! Again...my apologies.

OhTam
Regular

Reged: 02/03/06
Loc: Ohio
      #182740 - 03/27/06 09:42 PM

[quote] I have never been able to understand why negative people think they have the right to post just anywhere. [/quote] Don't negative people have the same rights as the anon posters who got to any forum category they want and say what they want. Sad can post anywhere she feels like it same as everyone else does. One of our american rights is freedom of speech and then theres the fact that we have freedom of choice.

--------------------
if it weren't for all the trash in this world we wouldn't need garbage men!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5792

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3