Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Health and Treatment Issues >> Treatment & Side Effects

Pages: 1
AaronK

Reged: 09/05/09
Loc: Los Angeles
New treatment i found for WARTS.
      #270629 - 02/16/13 01:24 AM

Ever since i was in high school in 2001, i found a warts on my skin and tried to remove it with no luck. I tried Lazer to zapp the warts on my forehead and felt like someone cursed me like harry potter with his lighting bolt on this forehead. I had one made with 10 pulses of lazar after giving up from the pain.
Just recently i been trying to remove them by freezing them with all the over the counter freeze off and nitro spray gun at my doctor and bared the paid for years. finally i got hundred of them after the spread with my wart remover acid called sylica. something like that, i would paste it on the wart and a it was weaker then freezing that if i scratched it i would spread more of it around, ended up with 100+ of them all over my body.
Well i just found a NEW TREATMENT called ALDERA ( Imiguimod cream) It's expensive but the other over the counter cost alot more. it's worth it comparing it with pain level and price. The freeze off is like 20 bucks for 7 applications every other day for 2 months and doesn't work, the acid is like 10 bucks and the warts spreads everywhere if you don't put allot of it on every few days till the sore heals and the warts gets bigger. Lazer is thousands of bucks. this ALDERA cream cost is 140 bucks with for 2 month 3 times a week treatment. Is amazing i just rub it in and i get a headache cause i'm looking down at my chest trying to put this medication on. after couple hours my belly starts to itch, i wait 8 hours felt fatigue took a nap and then took a shower and the warts are half shrunken. Even the a warts i didn't put medicine on all dried up and died. I'm almost about to cry, cause my body is almost free of warts. The medication tells your bodies immune system "hey there is a virus wart here on the outside of my skin and come fight it." It was almost pain free compared to the others.
I hope this helps someone else suffering with allot of warts to try this.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
sunniva

Reged: 06/10/13
Re: New treatment i found for WARTS. new
      #272460 - 06/10/13 05:54 AM

I was diagnosed march 23 and I have been on stribid for 31 days now and i was wondering if anyone was having any side affects

--------------------
pass4sure pass for sure

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bogart, TheBody, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1823

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3