Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Pages: 1
Lynn
Unregistered

What I've Noticed
      #3894 - 05/11/00 03:04 PM

I've noticed that not many people use this community center. I'm an 18 year old and i'm trying to get together some experiences from 18 or 19 year olds living with HIV. I would like their stories, poetry, etc. describing their experiences with issues such as sex, drugs, alcohol, etc. in the teenage years. thank you!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: What I've Noticed new
      #3930 - 05/13/00 11:42 AM

You gotta give your e-mail. I would send you stuff. I'm 18 and HIV positive.
RJ

mary
Unregistered

#4230 - 05/22/00 12:55 AM

I too, am HIV positive and only 18 years old...I just found out recently that I am....I am willing to share what emotions rage through you, what you do, what you think about doing, and how you feel as though you've lost complete control over your life. mary_luvs_u@Hotmail.com

Jessica
Unregistered

#4240 - 05/22/00 02:02 PM

Lynn,
I don't know yet if I HIV I got tested resently and I won't know for a couple of weeks, but if you could help me out here, or anybody else it would be greatly needed. I found out in a really bad way that I might have it. And Im only 17. Thank you Jessica

Lynn
Unregistered

#4472 - 05/29/00 10:25 AM

how do you think you got it? what made you get tested?

Lynn
Unregistered

#4473 - 05/29/00 10:30 AM

It seems like people are interested in writing me and giving me stories, poems, etc. so here's my email address. I need the experiences of people 18 and 19, 17 is good also.it would be really good to get the experiences of people that have had HIV since birth or early childhood.

Thanks everyone!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#4483 - 05/29/00 12:21 PM

I'm 19 and just tested positive. A guy I liked never told me that he was bisexual. Anyway, I went out with him at 17. He didn't know he was positive. But he was. He tried to go to the army and he tested positive for HIV. He just told me and I got tested and I'm positive too. Haven't told anyone yet. It's been 6 months. I go to the local clinic and don't need drugs as my numbers are good. It's hard to talk to other teens about this cuz it's considered so weird. Like only gay men get it. Well gay men and girls.
CG

Anonymous
Unregistered

#5524 - 06/13/00 12:52 PM

Jessica don't worry, God will not put anything before you that you can't handle. What I'm trying to say is keep the faith. Life has its ups and downs and we have to learn to cope with the problems that we edure. Remember God loves you and with his love you are set free.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#6078 - 06/22/00 09:14 PM

Hi well first my name is samantha and i am replying to your e-mail. You can get the hint if you tell me these things ok? Have you ever had sex? If so does yur b/f have it ? Does anyone in yopur family have it ? now e-mail me @ sammygirl2008@aol.com and tell me ok thanks

sam

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9687

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement