Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Unprotected hetero sex. Likely STD, HIV? HELP
      #35121 - 06/03/02 01:52 AM

I am a male and about two months ago I did a stupid thing and cheated on my girlfriend with a new friend. I had began to have unprotected sex and I freaked out and said that I had to stop because I realized how stupid what I was doing was. I did not ejaculate nor was I erect for the entire time(terribly nervous). She more or less understood. I asked if she had been tested before afterwards and she said that she had been but she was sleeping with her boyfriend(we were both in a similar rough place at the time) and had slept with 1 other partner after the test(Total=3 after test). I have no real symptoms but I can't get the thought out of my head that I may have caught something, HIV freaking me out the most. I know that testing is the only way to know for sure, but should I be driving myself insane every moment of the day, or are my chances of fairly slim? She told me that she was on birth control and that seemed to be her only fear which makes my mind wander. Pleez help.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Unprotected hetero sex. Likely STD, HIV? HELP new
      #35578 - 06/12/02 01:24 PM

It's not easy to get HIV from a woman..especially if you are not erect....but you can get other sexually transmitted diseases pretty easily. Don't obsesss. Just get tested for the stds. Don't worry about HIV you didn't have a big risk.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#35703 - 06/14/02 12:42 AM

I heard most heterosexual sex is not risky.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#36316 - 06/24/02 05:47 PM

Heterosexuals don't get AIDS. Only gays and stuff

Anonymous
Unregistered

#36755 - 07/04/02 04:48 PM

This is ABSOLUTELY FALSE. Heterosexuals most definitely DO get HIV/AIDS. In fact, it is an anomaly that in the U.S. it manifested initially in the homosexual community...other parts of the world are hardest hit in the heterosexual community.

The receptive partner, ie the woman or the male "bottom" in a homosexual relationship, are obviously at a higher risk, but the insertive partner is still at risk, nonetheless.

Please do not post as a knowledgeable person regarding HIV/AIDS if you are not knowledgable. The spread of misinformation only assists in the spread of the virus!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#106870 - 08/06/04 04:36 AM

no that is not true any one can get HIV/AIDS. actually more heterosexuals have HIV/AIDS than homosexuals

Anonymous
Unregistered

#158690 - 08/15/05 05:46 PM

need info

Anonymous
Unregistered

#202773 - 08/07/06 03:55 PM

First of all I will admit that the ancient art of yoga has fascinated me all the way through and I have seen many people get over chronic conditions with the help of yoga. Now sex certainly comprises one of the most vital parts of the human life cycle and this issue being kept under the cushion not many people are fully aware about the various aspects of sex. Some people try to come in terms with sex by watching sites like http://www.mobsexnow.com and other places but this can be a dangerous affair too. But yoga can help show the right path so that sex becomes an enjoyable affair.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16877

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement