Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Pages: 1
Travis
Unregistered

worried student
      #3471 - 04/07/00 12:42 AM

I had sex with a girl about six months ago at the beach, I have no clue who she was and I did not use a condom. (alcohol) I know stupid huh? Anyway I went and got tested 3 months later and it was negative. I get little nots under my armpits sometimes. I have a tickling in my throat and my eyes get congested sometimes. I have been tested for all allergies and I don't have any. I feel real depressed. Could this be HIV related please reply with a little help. Thanks
P.S. this is my first year at college and I am struggling.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Melysn1
Unregistered

Re: worried student new
      #3472 - 04/07/00 12:42 AM

Get tested again... If the 3-month test came up negetive, wait til the 6-month point and then, the 1-year point... If nothing shows up by then, there is a very SMALL chance that you have contracted the virus. Also, get tested for any other STD you can think of...

I hope the girl was on some sort of birth control...

frank
Unregistered

#3473 - 04/07/00 12:43 AM

99% of people who have HIV will test positive by 3 mths. 99.999% will test positive after 6 mths. It is extremely unlikely that you have it, but get tested at 6 mts to be sure. IF that is negative, go on with your life!!!

Ryan
Unregistered

#18431 - 06/15/01 12:44 PM

Hey Dude,
Stop worring about it. You must feel a bit guilty about having sex with this girl without knowing her or really caring about her. All you wanted was to bust a nut. I, like you have done this before too and I know the guilt about this can cause some physical signs. I agree with one of the other replyers I hope she didnt get pregnant or you might have more problems then you know..Good luck

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5808

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement