Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Teens

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

WHY?!?!?!?!?
      #164407 - 11/17/05 12:31 AM

I have a stupid Q, but I can't seem to figure out the answer (i don't know anyone who can tell me)... But why do people have sex (unprotected or no) if they are together w/ someone after a week or even a couple of months? I can understand that maybe it sounds cool or that you just wanna please your man or girl, but c'mon... honestly... why can't you wait? I think that sex may be much more pleasurable w/ someone you really love. And besides, why take the risk? Many teens (as you already know) get AIDS and stuff from it, and sometimes (a lot of times) they end up w/ babies).

WHY WASTE YOUR LIFE?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Blaze
Unregistered

Re: WHY?!?!?!?!? new
      #164408 - 11/17/05 01:24 AM

i agree with u totally, but people wanna do what they wanna do

Anonymous
Unregistered

#164463 - 11/17/05 11:52 AM

That is a difficult question, as you've come to find. I cannot answer for everyone, particularly why someone would have repeated sexual encounters. All I can comment on is that I had one sexual encounter with someone of the same sex, solely to try to satisfy my curiosity--to find my sexual preferences. I did put myself at HIV risk in this encounter, and through that I've learned that sex is just not worth it with someone you don't love. There IS truth in the statement that meaningless sex is entirely unfulfilling. I hated just about every minute of it.

Why can't people wait? Hormones, hedonism, curiosity, rebellion. Here's just a few reasons.

Dave

kamen
Unregistered

#165191 - 11/24/05 06:02 PM

have you actually had sex yet? ppl have anonymous sex because of the rush. its fun. Animals do not require a commitment to have sex so why do we? Because that is how religion tells us to live. sex is an expression of passion and joy and when multiple ppl share this experience it is an amazing feling. Im not saying having a partner is not good, it can be even more fulfilling to your relationship to see ur partner have sex with someone else and then come back 2 u. the connection we call love does not always have to involve monogamy as you can have sex without love. sometimes the danger is what ppl thrive on. each to their own.

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
      #165309 - 11/26/05 12:30 AM

I know that was an answer to the question as to WHY....but I too find the anonymous mulitple partner sex is not respectful on oneself. I know condom use is important....but if you are in a commited realtionship, I dont see how BOTH parties could enjoy watching the person they love having enjoyment and pleasure and being pleased by somebody else. perhaps its something i dont understand......it is truly a WORLD away from mine. but to me.....sex is an expression of love, and the greatest gift you can give someone. That is a gift that should only be given to someone speacial...

I could me throwing out how I morally feel....but I'm sure I'm not alone!

Debbie

Anonymous
Unregistered

#170493 - 01/19/06 10:54 PM

you are right about that teens do get more and more everyday. when i was 13 i lost my V to someone just because everyone was doing it and i just wanted to see what the big deal was. Lets just say i was not inpressed. Now i am married and the sex is alot better when you truly love someone and the experiance is more enjoyable. If someone is pressuring you, if they truly care about you they will not care about sex bc just being with you will be enough.

Joe

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6693

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement