The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Relationships and Dating

Pages: 1
Emmajose
New User

Reged: 04/29/14
MPWHerpes.com, the best place for the people with herpes.
      #276123 - 05/02/14 08:26 AM

Hi All,

I would like to share my experience with you all,

Well at first I didn't know what I was doing when I signed up for MPWHerpes.com. I didn't know if I was ready to date after I found out that I was diagnosed with herpes. I just wanted to get to know everybody else's story and how I should handle and adjusted to this new kind of life. After about a month, I was starting to give up already, but then I found out my partner who is now engaged to me, favorite me on his favorite list. I knew something special about him. So after about a month of completely ignoring me and now wanting to answer my phone calls he finally gave up and he knew that there was a great chemistry between us. After a month of talking I made a daring move and asked him if I could meet him for the first time. He took the bait. Lol, When the day finally came to meet for the first time, I was so nervous that I did not know what to expect but the real deal from him. Once I stepped foot off that plane and saw him for the first time. I knew he would be my future partner and he said the exact same thing about me being his future wife. We are crazy in love for each other and I couldn't thank this website and of course God to bring him in my life and showed me how to open my heart up again and learn how to love once more. We are now talking on being engaged and he is in the process on purchasing our engagement ring, he thinks I dont know about that, but actually I do, and waiting for his approach. Hehehe Thank you again MPWHerpes.com !!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Abivic

Reged: 06/27/14
Re: MPWHerpes.com, the best place for the people with herpes. new
      #277281 - 07/21/14 07:05 AM

Hi Emma, Thanks for sharing your story, I really found www.mpwherpes.com site as the best dating site, I have herpes and its a best place to meet people with herpes. Thanks for sharing Emma.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bartleby, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 747

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement