Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Life >> Relationships and Dating

Pages: 1
Ciara

Reged: 04/29/14
MeetBlackWhite.com dating site for Interracial Singles
      #276100 - 04/29/14 01:11 AM

I strongly recommend __MeetBlackWhite .com__ to you where I just found Love of My Life.
I met Randall on MEETBLACKWHITE .COM. Randall, sent me a smile/wink around the third week of November 22, 2012, we corresponded through several emails for four days, we exchanged telephone numbers and spoke on a Sunday afternoon, November 26-27 for several hours. At the time I lived in Nashville and he lives in Knoxville. About three weeks after talking and sending emails, he came up to Nashville to meet me, that was December 16,-17th 2012.

I knew he was OK because Shadow, my dog, did not bark and growl, he just woofed a time or too.Shadow was jealous because Shadow swatted him on his leg with his paw and he picked up a pillow and shook it it like a rag doll, which we still talk and laugh about.Shadow has since died.

He stayed at my house, against the advisement of my friends, but in my heart ,I knew he was not a bad person, he didn't make any moves to become intimate on our initial visit, THAT'S when I knew he has morals.

I have attached a picture of both of us, we are still dating and I'm patiently waiting on him to give me a bling- bling..lol

We are both no longer members of this dating site, however with all the negatives you hear about dating sites, in this occasion, I believe that good does come from dating sites.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bartleby, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 614

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement