Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Relationships and Dating

Pages: 1
Scoota

Reged: 03/13/14
Dating
      #275667 - 03/13/14 06:37 PM

Hi, I not having a great time with those online dating sites..I kind of tired of them. People are not real, just fronting, just want someone with benefits. Is it wrong just want to be a friend with someone who shares the same things, just want to hang out, just keep each inspire, uplifted, exploring new things in life? I know being positive has it's up and downs..life is some times rough..so I really don't have the time for games., or pick out the bad apples from the good ones.. I wish sometimes it can be more easy dating..maybe my patience are getting thin, I am not looking for perfection..I know we all have flaws..I just looking for a guy who is honest, looking for a good friend and not a bed partner,,..I a african american female, 50, grown children, very spiritual..is there anyone who is sick of those dating sites..or may no other ways to meet others..thank you

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Abivic

Reged: 06/27/14
Re: Dating new
      #277284 - 07/21/14 07:19 AM

Hey, I can truly relate with you, to be frank there are many dating sites with fake profiles and scammers. I have been searching for a good and unique dating site and found www.pozbuddies.com, well it has over a 15k users worldwide and they track IP address to kick off scammers and fake profiles, well your profile will be approved after a series of checks. I found it very good and a unique place where I can meet real people. Be Strong and never give up hope, ---- HUGS ----

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bartleby, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 545

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement