Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Relationships and Dating

Pages: 1
Scoota
New User

Reged: 03/13/14
Dating
      #275667 - 03/13/14 06:37 PM

Hi, I not having a great time with those online dating sites..I kind of tired of them. People are not real, just fronting, just want someone with benefits. Is it wrong just want to be a friend with someone who shares the same things, just want to hang out, just keep each inspire, uplifted, exploring new things in life? I know being positive has it's up and downs..life is some times rough..so I really don't have the time for games., or pick out the bad apples from the good ones.. I wish sometimes it can be more easy dating..maybe my patience are getting thin, I am not looking for perfection..I know we all have flaws..I just looking for a guy who is honest, looking for a good friend and not a bed partner,,..I a african american female, 50, grown children, very spiritual..is there anyone who is sick of those dating sites..or may no other ways to meet others..thank you

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Abivic

Reged: 06/27/14
Re: Dating new
      #277284 - 07/21/14 07:19 AM

Hey, I can truly relate with you, to be frank there are many dating sites with fake profiles and scammers. I have been searching for a good and unique dating site and found www.pozbuddies.com, well it has over a 15k users worldwide and they track IP address to kick off scammers and fake profiles, well your profile will be approved after a series of checks. I found it very good and a unique place where I can meet real people. Be Strong and never give up hope, ---- HUGS ----

tamarazoya

Reged: 05/21/15
Re: Dating new
      #280521 - 05/21/15 04:53 PM

Quote:

Hi, I not having a great time with those online dating sites..I kind of tired of them. People are not real, just fronting, just want someone with benefits. Is it wrong just want to be a friend with someone who shares the same things, just want to hang out, just keep each inspire, uplifted, exploring new things in life? I know being positive has it's up and downs..life is some times rough..so I really don't have the time for games., or pick out the bad apples from the good ones.. I wish sometimes it can be more easy dating..maybe my patience are getting thin, I am not looking for perfection..I know we all have flaws..I just looking for a guy who is honest, looking for a good friend and not a bed partner,,..I a african american female, 50, grown children, very spiritual..is there anyone who is sick of those dating sites..or may no other ways to meet others..thank you

yea it sucks, if we find friend with only ask our money or ask for sex. I wish u will find it

--------------------
Social Collection

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bartleby, gigi, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 729

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement