Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Relationships and Dating

Pages: 1
RJ55

Reged: 02/17/14
Angry, Hurt, Worried
      #275444 - 02/17/14 10:49 AM

For those of you, like myself, who are in a long term relationship and think you are Safe, don't kid yourself. I have been with my partner for nearly 35 years and, Only when he had to be treated for Thrush, he fessed up that he's been unfaithful. He took an HIV test in Dec and has been treated for thrush but it hasn't gone away. The test in Dec was negative and his only cause for concern is the thrush.
I fooled myself into believing that we were safe from STD's. He and I have not had sex for 7 years so I have nothing to worry about but it angers me that he put himself at risk. I am more angry that he did not use protection than the cheating itself.
Thank you for letting me vent.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Angry, Hurt, Worried new
      #275473 - 02/19/14 08:30 AM

Vent as much as you need to . Betrayal is very hurtful . But also remember , to hold onto angrer and bitterness can be detremental to the holder. And as much as its difficult to understand why people put themselves at risk , well , the heat of the moment can cause rational to fly out the window. I know that doesn't seem like a good reason , but when you see how many people here in The Body that it happens too , you'll think that its human nature to act without thinking. Hopefully you'll get over your disappointment in a reasonable time , and see that he is going to need your caring even more so . If ever you want to vent more you can always pm me.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bartleby, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1206

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement