Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Relationships and Dating

Pages: 1
Val

Reged: 01/08/14
Loc: New York City
Valerie from NY here
      #274704 - 01/08/14 03:12 PM

Valerie, Divorced, White Female from NY 4'11 119 lbs looking for friends to hang out with and talk to

--------------------
I am positive that HIV does not define me. Don't stress the small stuff.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Valerie from NY here new
      #274732 - 01/10/14 08:57 AM

Hey Val , I sent you a reply in your other posting. Friend00 is also a female that is just looking for a friend to do some NYC activities with. Why don't you pm her and see if you both can get together for lunch?

proud22daddy

Reged: 08/06/13
      #274928 - 01/23/14 12:05 AM

Hi my name is ryan. I'd love a chance to talk if you are up for it:)

Val

#275079 - 01/27/14 09:43 PM

Hi ryan, I am from the Bronx and yourself?

--------------------

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #275089 - 01/28/14 09:08 AM

Now thats what I like to see. Two folks actually talking . To everyone else in this catagory watch and learn. This is how it all starts,you don't even have to live in the same state. IMAGINE THAT !

Val

#275092 - 01/28/14 11:47 AM

Exactly! It really isn't as difficult as everyone makes it seem. I am a very outgoing and easy person to talk to. Some might even say I'm funny lol. Even if we are in different states it's nice just to have someone that's going through the same thing as you to talk to. I don't really have any one like that in my life. So it does get lonely.

--------------------

AIDS2HIV
Unregistered

Post deleted by Becky new
      #275180 - 02/01/14 07:10 AM

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
      #275199 - 02/01/14 11:44 AM

Normally I don't weigh in on things of this nature, childish bickering, but having had to read through AIDS2HIV and lovableo's little love squabble a couple months back, and that was one of the reasons we lost an excellent moderator on the body, I am going to come to the defense of this site, moderators and people who frequent here.

Of course be careful with ANY online dating activity whether it be here, Match.com, POF, Zoosk or any of them ... there are the undesirables out there that frequent those sites just to lure people into a tangled web of deciet, that's their thing, their game play!

As I frequent this site daily, I resent being painted with the same brush that AIDS2HIV is attempted to use ... okay he used the word "most" ... but NO, I have talked with many people on this site, unfortunately since I live many miles away from all of them we cannot meet in person (maybe one day if all is well), but for now we have wonderful online friendships through this site alone.

We all had to be made known of AIDS2HIV's whirl-wind romance with lovableo, how they met, moved in together and broke up all within a month or so ... really! I don't mind he trash talks this site in his personal profile, that's the personal part of a profile, but when you bring that trash talk to the forum boards be prepared to be called on it!

I don't care about your AIDS near death and how it harmed your body or mind, I don't care that you have had HIV since the beginning of time, I don't care about how silly you were to run off after someone and splash your romance across this forum, I don't care how you wanted to start paying her bills and buying groceries only to then be sent back home with your tail between your legs ... myself and this entire forum have moved on from that. I don't think it's fair to come here and start trashing the rest of us and this site!

I really hope one of our last moderators addresses this with you as our one moderator attepted to do and that got him tired and he moved on, we miss him!

I enjoy and respect everyone on this forum for one reason, we are sharing and evolving in the human experience together, and that we do share a common bond in HIV. We need to hang on to our double positive in life (positive HIV and positive thinking about life) and not a bunch of negative, judgemental, narrow-minded thinking!

I hate the thought of wishing something like this but AIDS2HIV, if your coming here to stir things up again, go find another site! I believe a "genhuine or honest" apology to everyone on this site would be appropriate from you before you leave, not just for your little comment today, but for the past tantrum you had to put us though a couple months back!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bartleby, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1432

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement