Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Pages: 1
M I
Unregistered

SHOCKED
      #82071 - 01/24/04 08:33 AM

My partner and I got together two years ago after a long term being separated. She never used a condom in her entire past relationships, like I did after I discovered with my status the same year we separated. When we reconciled I asked her to do an HIV test , but she refused. We had sex several times in many occassions the condom burst.
She desided to do tests last year November and she tested positive, now she claims that I am the one who infected her. By the time she aproached me to discuss the issue of being together again , she new about my status as I am open with my status. Im on news papers , national TV and radio stations as well as schools and companies. What makes me sad is that , she is threatning me with jail. Is this fair oh no what am I supose to do. I love this women so much.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
gina
Unregistered

Re: SHOCKED new
      #82473 - 01/27/04 12:28 AM

I think that this is a very sad situation for you.I had a simular problem with my brother & sister -n-law,she claims my brother infected her with H.I.V. he did. but I told her befor she had sex with him & i know she knew what she was getting into as she pursued my brother.13 years later brings us to today,she denies she was ever told he was infected. my brother is serving 18 months in alabama state prison for dui.she left him,now she's trying to get him in trouble for not telling her he was infected.(which is a lie).why i'm writing is because no matter how much trouble she causes him,he loves her more than anything & he's wasting his life over somone who cares about him i guess,but she can't love him like a wife loves a husband.i believe if this woman truley loves you she will face reality & help you/eachother.not turn her back on you.i pray this helps you & maybe it will help me too. the pain this woman has caused my mother,myself,really most of my family is devestating because what she does to him she does to us,i'm sure your family feels the same way. try to consider there feelins,I wish my brother would consider ours. i will close with this: (people on the outside looking in sometimes see's what you can't.GOOD LUCK& GOD BLESS YOU

Anonymous
Unregistered

#82525 - 01/27/04 03:17 PM

I would see an attorney and tell her to stop defaming your character. She cannot prove you gave her the virus, plus, if she always had unprotected sex with other men, she has no idea who gave it to her. If she knew you were infected and still had sex with you, that is her problem as well.

This woman sounds like a basketcase to me who is causing you more misery than good. I would right her off permanently. You do not need her in your life.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#89159 - 02/17/04 09:34 PM

Let the Lord see you through it,

Anonymous
Unregistered

#89161 - 02/17/04 09:46 PM

Look the women who is threating you is only scarded. I bet that she don't mean nothing she is saying. She is mad at herself for having unsafe sex with other men and she don't know who gave it to her and is only trying to find out. Her fear is that she will be alone becuase she has Hiv, and no one should have to be alone becuase of a diease they have. And if you have Hiv then it should not matter because its not like we are getting Hiv from watching the news or reading the papper. If you really love this women then tell her it don't matter who gave her Hiv that you love her anyways! If you do then thats love! I hope this helped out a little. God bless!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3553

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement