Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!
      #70062 - 08/24/03 09:09 PM

my ex boyfriend broke up with me when he found out that he was hiv pos and we have spoken like twice since. he feels that he is no good for me and that i deserve better. okay so we are no longer together and now i am only trying to be there for him and be his friend and he won't even except that. he won't return my calls or anything at all. i am so heart broken. he was never like this until he found out that he was pos. we were so close before. what can i do to get him back in my life and convince him that he is worth more than he knows to me? he feels like he will only mess my life up by having any ties with me at all what so ever. what do i do? help me please i can't loose him all together that will just be the end of me.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Dove
Unregistered

RE:SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME new
      #74844 - 10/11/03 01:48 PM

Try and persuade him that you still love him, there are some psychological effect associated with HIV/AIDS, so after some time He will recover from the initial shock. Have a nice time and look forward to see him in the near future.

maureen123

Reged: 09/04/08
Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME! new
      #241805 - 09/04/08 10:06 AM

I know exactly how you are feeling my boyfriend also told me that it is best that i no longer be with him because he is HIV+, I told him that he does not have to go through this alone and that I love him, and we will work through this together. Just stand by him and perserve him, let him know that you will stand by him through this ordeal. He needs support more than ever. Don't let him go through this alone. Best of Luck M

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2345

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement