Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Family and Friends >> My Loved One Has HIV/AIDS

Pages: 1
HeadfirstHal0

Reged: 06/12/08
HOPE!
      #243156 - 11/14/08 01:27 PM

My last post here was not hopeful at all...to make a long story short my boyfriend of two years has been hiv positive for over 10..and undetectable.

Well I just wanted to share some good news, after my loooong time of freaking out and being hopeless..He went to the doctor today for his every 3 month check up and his numbers are even BETTER THAN USUAL! He also talked to them about getting married and how he wants to have kids and they want us both to come in to talk about sperm washing...apparently its not as rare or expensive as i read about. They do it frequently there...i'm not in a major city or anything, so i was surprised.

SO! I am excited and full of hope...our lives are not over, they're only beginning, and who knows...he may outlive me. How unedcuated people are, including myself before all this happened...the very words scared me to tears and all i could think was "OH MY GOD you're going to die!" Stupid..I'm done thinking like this and i'm done letting these thoughts ruin my life. I AM LOOKING AHEAD.

Hope this is some inspiration to many of you...and for those fighting the long battle, many good wishes to you. Hang in there, Good luck!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
oldwoman
Guardian

Reged: 05/12/07
Loc: Phila,Pa
Re: HOPE! new
      #243192 - 11/16/08 04:51 PM

congratulations!It sounds like things are really looking good for you two,I'll be waiting to hear about the wedding plans and the baby shower!!!! LOL
Wishing you continued health and happiness
Terry

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2839

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement