Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Past Forums (read only) >> HIV/AIDS in the Military

Pages: 1
milanon
Unregistered

i have something
      #53071 - 12/31/02 05:01 PM

I am a 24 y/o who has been active duty for a year and a half now. I have symptoms of an STD but am afraid it is HIV or AIDS. I am terrified that my leaders will know and I am keeping this info to myself and the other person it involves. I have never felt so scared in my life! What will happen to me as far as finishing up the rest of my time? Will they kick me out if I were positive? I feel like I am all alone in this and all this fear may lead to me hurting myself, ultimately. I feel less of a person...like a monster. How can I still do PT and give my all if I am sick like this? It makes going to the field or NTC much worse especially if I am sick during those times. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you and God Bless you all.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: i have something new
      #75625 - 10/17/03 06:20 PM

you will be fine. Go to the doctor and they will take care of you. No one will know except for the head people and you will get to stay in and pt will not be a problem nor will the field.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#91457 - 03/06/04 10:34 PM

There are free clinics that are 100% confidential, use the internet to find them in your area. If you are HIV positive they will not kick you out, you will finish your enlistment but not allowed to reenlist. Don't worry, the longer you wait the worse it will be on you mentally and physically. Don't sweat it, just go get tested and relax. Call this # and ask them whatever you want, they are there 24/7 to help you1-800-342-2437

Anonymous
Unregistered

#102223 - 07/21/04 09:57 PM

yo i feel u man im scared to like i been havin these little headaches and body aches hit me up and well talk more yo cause im mad nervous to leave ur email or screen and illll hit u up

jenn
Unregistered

#159970 - 09/13/05 11:33 PM

e-mail me if you ever need a friend jennsinclair10@aol.com

I am in the military too.

Jenn
Unregistered

#159972 - 09/13/05 11:36 PM

Not allowed to reenlist?? I've never heard of that and I went to the big HRC HIV conference (Army) in St Louis in 2004.

heal
New User

Reged: 05/07/10
      #250246 - 05/07/10 09:39 AM

Hey whats good .
I respect your privacy but i study natural medicine and i treat those with the situation is what i call it.
Dont be afraid ,go to walmart get a bottle of cayene pepper fruit it cost 4 doll. no side effects you may heat up a little .Drink plenty water.
If your taking meds it may be that either way the cayene should work

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7170

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement