Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
hivlivingtoday

Reged: 07/19/14
hivlivingtoday
      #277255 - 07/19/14 03:20 PM

coming up on 20 years since I found out. I been working on a small book and trying to get a blog going. seeking friends and help. hivlivingtoday.com is my blog and its new and im new to all this internet blog and post stuff. hopefully I get it all figured out. some goals I have are to get 1000 plus emails from people associated with hiv/aids, get my book finished and published by myself, go to conferences and meetings across the nation and tell my story. yes I know everyone has a story I just want to share mine as well . its hard to believe but hiv actually saved my life and that's the name of my book " how hiv saved my life " . anyways hope to get some feedback and thoughts from others. thank you all and have a good day or night!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: hivlivingtoday new
      #277263 - 07/20/14 10:22 AM

I just checked out your blog site, very good. It is important for everyone to feel comfortable talking about HIV/AIDS, without this dialogue many tend to self suffer in silence. The suffering comes from fear, shame more than the virus itself. I always hate to be pegged as "suffering with..." because HIV really is not a problem when you accept it and move forward and live! HIV really did save my life too, as many will read in my past posts ... embrace it, use it for good and live!

Continued success with your site and book, and keep us posted here too of things to come in your life. We always enjoy sharing in each others journey!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 369

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3