Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
I hate it when...
      #272265 - 05/30/13 10:00 PM

Ok we spend so much time discussing HIV and not having much fun or showing how fulfilling life can be even after a positive result so lets lighten it up a little. Living with HIV doesn't always need to be one problem after another lets celebrate out lives as well.

This is a lighthearted thread. The game is to tell everyone one thing you hate in everyday life when it happens. It can be HIV related or not. Just remember its for fun.

I hate it when you're packing a box and using clear tape and the end you just cut slaps down on the roll and you can't find where it is to get it started again.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: I hate it when... new
      #272266 - 05/30/13 10:06 PM

hate it when I'm typing a reply and the cyber monsters snatch it away , like they just did before this posting !!!!!!! If I ever catch them I'm gonna wring their necks till their eyes go POP !

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

notinterested
All Star

Reged: 09/07/11
      #272279 - 05/31/13 01:11 PM

Ok, I'm just going to post the first thing that popped into my head since if I think about it there are many "I hate it whens...." I hate it when I go to work and there is no one fun to talk too. I love my job and it keeps me busy but I love it when I can take a break and chat with someone fun that I like. Yesterday I was at work and all the fun co-workers that I like to chat with were out. There was one guy who was there and kind of fun to chat with so that was ok. Thank GOD for podcasts though !! I have two favorites that I highly recommend..." How was your week" and a new one that I love "Ronna and Beverly" both hilarious... so I just turned those on, drank a 5 hour energy drink to keep me awake and went on with my day Always have a Plan B and Plan C if you think you might have a boring day is one of my mottos...

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
      #272280 - 05/31/13 01:33 PM

I can understand hating when both those things happen. I am also a big fan of backup plans and plans for the backups, and more plans for those plans for the backups. lol

I've got another good one. I hate it when you buy a 12pk of soda to that the majority of the cans are covered in a sticky dried on syrup even though there is no obvious damage to the carton. Then you find the flat half empty can that had the ever so small leak at it's mouth. Since I live in Atlanta it makes me want to take the can down to coke headquarters and ask for my .41 cents back. Then I want to shake their hands with the syrup covering I got from the rest of the cans. (Not really I wouldn't be able to handle sticky hands that long.)

riverprincessModerator

#272288 - 05/31/13 09:40 PM

ok girls you can relate to this .......I hate it when I'm hopping about on one leg to put on fresh panties , then later in the day find out that I put them on inside out !!!!!!!! Or I finally stuggle to get a shirt on only to find that I put the darn thing on backwards. Ever put a pair of scub pants on backwards,,,,,,,I did and even went to work like that !!!!!!!!!

--------------------

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
      #272289 - 05/31/13 10:41 PM

Ok, I have one too ... of course slow drivers, but that's a given! What about when your getting off work, too tired to cook so you decide to slip through the drive-thru, place your order (mine was KFC hot wing combo) and I asked to sub potatoe salad (as it goes better with wings) instead of fries. Even ask at the pick up window, "did you sub the fries with potatoe salad" ... getting an excited "oh yes sir" from the woman in the window, rush to get home just to relax in my fav arm chair, to watch my fav show and have my fav "don't want to cook" treat only to find the box has fries and NO potatoe salad. Fries and hot wings just is not a fun combo! I will admit though Dallas and Bates Motel had excellent episodes that night!!!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

lilfshrmn

Reged: 03/07/13
Loc: SE US
      #272304 - 06/01/13 08:23 PM

Spend considerable time putting my head in a good place. My heart, spirit usually follow. Thanks for reminding us not to take ourselves so seriously. Live, Laugh, Love.

riverprincessModerator

#272314 - 06/02/13 08:57 AM

I go to untie my sneakers only to find that it worked itself into a knot

--------------------

anotherday

#272316 - 06/02/13 09:44 AM

Going to Wal-Mart with your list of 2 or 3 items, which they never seem to have in stock, but you still end up coming out with a cart full of everything but ...

--------------------

iam1
Fanatic

Reged: 06/17/09
Loc: Georgia
      #272336 - 06/03/13 12:01 AM

Two from me -

I hate it when I text somebody and they take over an hour to respond. Especially, if I think it's an important message. That leaves me not wanting to call, because they may be somewhere they can't/shouldn't respond (doctor/ball game/with family).

I hate it when I start watching a great (to me) television show and suddenly it's either canceled or goes into mid-season hiatus. (Syfy really needs to pickup the continuation of Dr. Who from the BBC!)

riverprincessModerator

#272348 - 06/03/13 02:30 PM

Heres a biggie for me... When someone puts me on hold because they have call waiting . They can cut you off in mid sentence withe the crappy " Hold on a sec I got another call" A sec ! After 15 sec they still leave you hanging, well obviously THAT person is more valuable to talk to . How disrespectfull is that. You put me on hold. I put you on dial tone. OIHHHHH how I hate THAT !!!!!

--------------------

anotherday

#272350 - 06/03/13 02:58 PM

You know river, I feel the same way, but I don't even give them the option ... if they plan on "taking that other call" ... I just do a quick "ok, well call me when you want to talk to me" and I just hang up before they get the chance!!!
I work in retail too, and I hate when people are on their phone when they come to cash out and your trying to do the pleasant customer service thing and they seem to think I am not that important to talk to. I usually look past them and say "NEXT" ... then they do the "Hey I'm right here" of course to my reply ... "oh I'm sorry I thought you were busy on a call" ... works everytime!!!!

--------------------

riverprincessModerator

#272406 - 06/06/13 10:00 AM

Someone puts the paper towels in upside down and you can't get them out of the dispensers. Or when those hand blowers don't really dry your hands and you use your pants anyway.

--------------------

anna1973

Reged: 12/05/12
Loc: kenya
      #272433 - 06/08/13 05:32 AM

when some people reject positive developments that will bring about positive changes in other people's lives, just because the idea didnt come from them and that they are not getting a personal benefit from it first. i hate, i hate, i hate with a capital h!!!

iam1
Fanatic

Reged: 06/17/09
Loc: Georgia
      #272498 - 06/12/13 04:02 PM

Or when "credit" will go to someone they don't like. Look at our current political system. How much more could we get done if the people in office would get down off their high horses and do some work that could benefit all of us? Instead they want to cry and try to make up excuses for why things are wrong.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3497

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3