Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
PURETALK44

Reged: 06/08/12
Living with this disease have it`s strange events.
      #263674 - 06/11/12 09:23 PM

I know that some people are going to ask what the hell do i mean by strange events,so what i mean is that i know that the good lord is doing something in my life but i don`t know what it is because i`ve never have broke down and cried in church before but this sunday gone something happen as my pastor put her hand on me to help me down some steps after i had carry some fans up into the choir stand, and when i got back to my post where i was standing my eyes started to fill up witth tears and i felt something but i didn`t know what it was but i didn`t let them tears come down my face some how i played it off by dancing to the music that the choir was sing at that time.and so laterly on that day i told my pastor about what happen to me in church sunday and so she relpy back to me saying that it might was the lord pulling at my spirit . so i relpy back to her and said whatever the lord was doing i already have gave him my soul and my whole body to him and so he is the one in control of what i do now since i was diagnosed in 2010 with this HIV. BUT I CAN SAY THAT THIS IS A GOOD STRANGE EVENT THAT HAS HAPPEN TO ME,so i`am waiting on him and see what`s his next move for me.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Living with this disease have it`s strange events. new
      #263765 - 06/14/12 10:19 AM

Gods cleansing ways are wonderful . Every tear that falls is a blessing to Him. I have seen Him do amazing things with my hubby and my life once we accepted 18 years ago. You truly see how His plan is unfolding when you glance back and see the changes that occured. And to think He's not done with us yet , one can only wait with anticipation !!!How long have you been in relationship with Him ? I would love to share testimonies sometime.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1379

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3