Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
lilmisskathy

Reged: 10/09/10
stop acting like we'er different
      #252473 - 10/13/10 09:40 PM

man im really tired of people talking bout being dignosted with this thing... i mean i have been living with HIV my whole life so just suck it up man its not the end of the world just take the meds and get over it you already have it aint no use in wishing u did this and wanting to do that.. look you got it u got it go on with your life..when i die yea ima die with HIV in my blood but thats the point we'er all gonna die at one point.. i mean get married,have some kids,, be a grand parent, do wat u do,, this makes me wanna cry when people keep talking bout it like people who are HIV + shouldn't and can't amount to anything in their life... Well you no wat those people are WRONG im HIV + have been sence i poped out of my moma and ima do what i want to do and love as hard and as much as i can till the day i die with my HIV + tail .........

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
chiefe8

Reged: 05/15/08
Re: stop acting like we'er different new
      #252722 - 10/26/10 12:20 PM

I like your attitude. I have been poz for over 22 yrs. and while I went through a bad patch in the beginning, I think of it pretty much as you do. I am glad too see someone like yourself on here. I only hope that more people read yours and my posting.
There ain't a damn thing you can do to change your status but taking your meds, eating properly, excersising, hell, just living a good clean life will go further than anything to help you along until you expire. I will not die an early death due to being poz. I am 63 and going strong.

klclt

Reged: 03/03/10
      #252887 - 11/02/10 10:14 PM

Kathy and Chief,

I've had a bad week. I'm newer to this whole "poz life" thing than you guys are, and I am so glad that I can come on here and get a little affirmation. I love that I can come on here and read your words and get a little strength before I go to bed when I need it, and I hope that you don't ever lose your voices. I will go to bed tonight thinking of you, wherever you are, and if there's every anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Kathy, I hope you know how strong you are, and I can definitely see it already. You will be a formidable force, if you aren't already. I'm glad that your voice is out there, and I hope you never stop speaking your mind.

Thank you both.

--K

brooklynbaseball

Reged: 01/28/10
Loc: seattle. wa
      #252948 - 11/05/10 06:04 PM

You are awesome. I tested positive this January, went to ONE support group meeting full of people crying and feeling sorry for themselves. I never went back.I wanted to stand up and tell all of these people 80% who were older than me, "You have it, deal with it."

Most of us don't feel sick, we don't look sick. I don't understand what the huge issue is. Until I FEEL SICK I can't see really what the difference is other than the meds I have to take since I have a shitty CD4 count.

More people need to stop crying and get over the FEAR inside them. It's not the end of the world.

lilmisskathy

Reged: 10/09/10
      #252966 - 11/06/10 09:03 PM

thank you everybody 4 suporting me .. i love you guys we'er here cuz thats the way god had it in his big book of plans aint no use in fighting it.. im so glad i could help you guys reading your coments made me so happy .. thank you all stay strong

shadey

Reged: 11/21/10
Loc: KC,MO
      #253255 - 11/21/10 09:44 PM

i love your enthusiasm.you have a passion for life.thank you for being so alive.i agree with all you said.nice to see not everyone feels like they are going to die today.hiv is not a death sentence.keep giving life to people and possitive adviceim shadey and my email is shadey1978@yahoo.com if you ever want to talk.

--------------------
SHADEY`S THOUGHT OF THE DAY.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2535

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3