Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
giveup

Reged: 08/27/09
i might do something stupid
      #247200 - 08/27/09 06:05 AM

i was diagnosed few weeks back, was so innocent and truthful, but i feel like God hate me very much and it doesn't worth of living,, and am afraid i might do something stupid, i really need someone to talk and if i can pass this time, the truth i give up on life

my email address is giveup2000@gmail.com

Edited by giveup (08/31/09 08:28 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
Re: i might do something stupid new
      #247201 - 08/27/09 06:15 AM

God doesn't hate you. It's rough when you first find out, especially if it comes as a surprise. It does get better and you will manage just fine. Do you have a close friend that you can confide in?

I know how it can feel to think life is not worth living, but it's during those times you need to focus on the people that would miss you if you were gone. If you contine to feel that all is hopeless tell your doctor. He/she can offer resources to help you.

If you are in the United States, seek out an AIDS Service Organization, they are a perfect port in the storm.

Above all, be kind to yourself.

giveup

#247205 - 08/27/09 08:25 AM

tks for the message, i don't wont to tell anyone yet,it's even hard for me to accept, i've my family that would miss me very much, that the only thing keep me going, as of me for now i don't see anyhope, i feel hopeless

i cry almost everyday

Mondo
Regular

Reged: 04/26/09
Loc: Australia
      #247226 - 08/27/09 06:13 PM

Hi Giveup
I am saddened to hear of you dilemma but be assured you are going through a natural reaction to some very traumatic news. There will be a number of stages you will go through. This is as much about grieving as is losing a loved one.
Take comfort that all is not lost and that you have many people here at the forum that will help you through this.

HIV is a chronic infection and is in much the same category as diabetes as far as treatment goes. It is a treatable infection and can be managed successfully. Please feel free to mail me or drop me a line if you would like to unload on someone. I am only too happy to help you if I can.
Regard and best wishes

Mondo

realitysucks2009

Reged: 08/26/09
Loc: West Covina, CA
      #247228 - 08/27/09 11:18 PM

I am sorry that you feel the way you do, I felt the same way when I was diagnosed, and I was diagnosed just shortly after loosing my virginity. If you hang in there you will find that this disease is manageable, just try to surround yourself with others that are going through the same thing as you. If you take yourself out, then you will have nothing to accomplish, and those closest to you will suffer. I know I dont know you and this is my first post but if you ever need to talk, then just shoot me a line or two. TAKE CARE
and please dont do anything stoopid. LOL

giveup

#247229 - 08/28/09 06:32 AM

thanks for the support, but i can't imagine this feeling will go away, life just seem unfair to me,, can u give me ur email address??

i really need help, i didn't sleep for weeks now

giveup

#247230 - 08/28/09 06:36 AM

thanks dear,
am trying my best, i don't know how to get through .. am trying to take it day at a time and am reading a lot on this web, pls send me ur email

Mondo
Regular

Reged: 04/26/09
Loc: Australia
      #247301 - 08/30/09 05:45 PM

hi there My email address is j12345icafa@gmail.com

Mondo

giveup

#247308 - 08/31/09 08:27 AM

mine is giveup2000@gmial.com

Pozitiv_Lov

Reged: 08/31/09
      #247321 - 08/31/09 01:29 PM

Hello...hi my name is "Talk to me b4 u do sumthin...to make a worse life for yourself"....you know it is not over!...You are renewed, you get a second chance to do something better in you life then you did before. Your at a point of the beganning you can start over. Your gonna be a better you. This is going to push you to be stronger. Your going to take better care of your body, mind and spirit! You alrealdy have been given the worst, so why not be really positive in life! I want to talk to you when ever you get a chance to...Im a great listener...and hope I can help in anyway! Please contact me at pozitiv_lov@yahoo.com

marce24

Loc: Buenos Aires, Argentina
      #247332 - 08/31/09 06:18 PM

Hi!
I am really bad writing in english, so I only have a few words for you... Never Give Up! Life is beautiful and, thanks God you were diagnosed in an time were HIV is just another chronich disease; it won t kill you... It is true, your life has changed forever... Now, you have to be very aware about the way you live, you feel, you eat, you dream... You will have to eat well and love you more a more than you did beforre... But, please, don t be afraid!! If you think about your body, everything is gonna be ok!! Just do the right things (visit the doctor and, if necessary, take your meds)... If you think about your life, everything is gonna be ok too!! Keep on living and loving...
best wishes

positivefriends1

#247333 - 08/31/09 06:55 PM

Hang in there. I found out that I was positive 4 years ago. How I found piece is by praying to my higher power and talking to other positive people online. I haven't told my family that I am HIV positive and personally I don't need too. I also found that walking through a park listening to your favorite tunes helps. Plus, getting out what you are feeling inside by yelling it out loud to yourself or if you have someone you can talk too.

Feel free to email me anytime at newfiebear43@gmail.com

COFFEE09

#247349 - 08/31/09 10:02 PM

Hey friend, first things first, God loves you.....and don't do anything stupid. There are so many people living healthy and long lives who are HIV+. Doctor care and meds. are essential, but your attitude is just as important. God only made one you and I want you to stay around so i can get to know you better. We all ready have several things in common, we're both HIV+ and we don't want God to hate us---which He doesn't. Take time to breathe and I hope you feel some love I am sending YOU!!! be blessed my brother

Icare

Reged: 07/16/09
Loc: South FL
      #247366 - 09/01/09 12:53 PM

I feel for you. This is a time when everything seems at a end...but it is not. It is a beginning. See it as a fresh start. Now you have an opportunity to get healthy if you have not been, and take control of your life. The best advice is to seek out true friends and let them help. Find a good doctor and listen to her/him. I have been positive for almost 20 years and I am a different person than I was 21 years ago. You can survive, but you must take control. Most important is getting regular lab checks and doctor visits. There are a lot of programs out there that help with expenses. Most pharma companies give away 100's of millions of dollars away to people in need. We are a powerful voice in our culture. I encourage you to reach out to your local HIV/AIDS Clinic to find resources. And above all, know you are valued and loved by all of us going through the same thing.

giveup

Re: i might do something stupid
      #247411 - 09/02/09 12:57 PM

dear Icare
thank you for ur advice, i've never been to hospital in my life, i had flu once now i know it was the symptom for the infection, will try my best to hung in here, thank you all for ur advice , it's helping me alot

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6167

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3