Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

blowjob
      #70276 - 08/26/03 01:51 PM

I recieved a blow job from a unknown woman ,she was biting me quite a bit and broke the skin ,know i think she was possibly trying to give me hiv.does anyone know the chances i would get it this way,thanks.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Switch625
Guru

Reged: 08/07/03
Re: blowjob new
      #70278 - 08/26/03 02:48 PM

Saliva does not transmit HIV, so unless she had a mouthful of blood, you shouldn't be worried.

--------------------
Life is meant for living, not fearing.

Jackie_Blue
Legend

Reged: 10/26/00
      #70348 - 08/27/03 05:31 AM

Gee I thought guys liked to get bit.

I'm sure she has been sitting around just trying to figure out how to infect you with HIV. If that was the case I think she would have used a method that actually would transmit the virus.

Read the next part a few times until you actually start to believe that and not your paranoid theory of someone trying to infect you on purpose.

THERE ARE NO CONFIRMED CASES OF TRANSMISSION FROM RECIEVING ORAL SEX. NONE. NADA. NO CASES. That's in over 20 years.

Now, there was a small risk to HER. Didn't know that did you? She was at risk, not you. Tell me, did you try to purposely infect her????

Anonymous
Unregistered

#70378 - 08/27/03 05:21 PM

thanks for the help Jackie,and no i didn't try to infect her i was tested earlyer this year negative.I don't know about other guy's but yes i like blow jobs but with teeth like jaws.I was wondering about this because i know she does drugs.Also i don't think everyone goes out trying to infect others but im sure its happened.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#70494 - 08/28/03 02:08 PM

How about staying away from sleezy people like that in the first place? getting blow jobs from somebody who does drugs and probably a whore not very smart. Your risk is extremely low though.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#70542 - 08/29/03 05:47 AM

Comments like that say a lot about the person making them. Since YOU seem SO righteous, what brings you here?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#70546 - 08/29/03 10:55 AM

I am not so righteous, I just cannot figure out why people do stupid stuff then spend alot of time worrying about it. If you are so afraid of HIV, then getting a blowjob from a nasty whore is pretty dumb.

Switch625
Guru

Reged: 08/07/03
      #70554 - 08/29/03 02:57 PM

People make mistakes and really shouldn't be judged by them, especially when they feel they are in a bad situation. That will only make it worse.

--------------------
Life is meant for living, not fearing.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5029

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3