Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
john in london
Unregistered

my latest news (BAD NEWS)
      #40165 - 09/16/02 11:32 PM

I just got back my viral culture results that were taken about 1 month ago. Bad news for me and all. It was positive. This means that I was not crazy and there are others out there like me. HIV does exist and strains of it go undetected by current serology, ELISA. Dont trust the test, if you feel as though something is wrong do something to save yourself. I am now suicidal I think i cant live with this. Thank you all people who stood behind me in this terrible ordeal. To all of those who mocked and made fun of me I hate to say this, I was right all along, wish i wasnt. I am now HIV positive. I only hope that others dont have what I have , but i am sure that some of you like me have been victimized. The tests are not picking up all of the strains but the doctors told me that they arent going to change for the minority of people who test negative. I am in serious trouble. I feel so alone and like dying, I really need support. I am HIV positive, god save us all. HELP

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: my latest news (BAD NEWS) new
      #40166 - 09/17/02 01:22 AM

this isn't John's post. he doesn't write this way. Nice try!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#40167 - 09/17/02 02:09 AM

why are you people so nutz ?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#40168 - 09/17/02 03:01 AM

John: What is the doctors name and other contact information? While they may not change guidelines, your case studies should certainly make the Medical Journals and other materials. Why don't you ask them when that information would be forwarded and possibly be updated? I am sure people would be interested in reading and test accordingly. How long has it been before you were detectable? It may be hard to do right now, but try to hang in there. Best of luck and health to you!

john in london
Unregistered

More from me(john) new
      #40170 - 09/17/02 03:48 AM

Thank you for your support. This is a bloody horrible time for me. I will indeed get all that information and have more experts follow my case and try and help other people with this same affliction. As for the posters below, yes this is me John and who the bloody hell do you think you are? I am going through the toughest time that anyone in my shoes could handle. Just receiving a positive HIV diagnosis is NOT easy to deal with. I am contemplating ending it all right now and not deal with this anymore. I new all aloong that I indeed was not crazy that something was wrong with me. This is the reason for writing all of my posts and writing to Doctor Gallant posing as a doctor for information b/c I was bloody scared and knew I had a problem. I dont know if I can hang on with my life long enough to help others in the same setting testing negative but turned out to be positive. I feel like hanging myself from a rope right now. I really good use some support from any caring and compassionate poeple NOW. If you care to help a fellow human being I will give you my phone number and you can call me I would really appreciate it. Or i can call you for I live in London. PLease we need to stick together I really need help!!!

tammy

Reged: 08/26/02
      #40182 - 09/17/02 08:51 AM

John,

If indeed this is true, you should really get talk to the cdc and get the doctors to do this also, because only 2 other cases from 10 years ago did this. It is very rare and may make scientifical history. Persue this if you can. But, remember, this does not apply to everyone.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#40192 - 09/17/02 10:30 AM

Then why are you here Tammy you freak go away. First of all there are way more than 2 cases in the last 10 years do some more research if you plan to be an expert you freak!!!!! And leave poor john alone he just found out he has HIV maybe you have it too you just dont have it diagnosed yet. Obviously your worried about it so maybe it applies to you. I hope it does you deserve it for challenging jjohn in london he has enough to deal with know so dont be a problem to him you freak. Good luck John!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#40215 - 09/17/02 12:36 PM

Okay...i support anyone here that has any worries at all..maybe if you read some of my posts you would see that...i don't claim to be an expert..just quoting form what the hotlines told me..if i am wrong i appologize. We are all here to help each other..not to be iggnorrant idiots..so please do your research on me before you condemn me okay...i just want to try to say encouraging words is all...i mean sometimes that is all we can do...right..

Tammy

JOHN_IN_LONDON

Reged: 07/27/02
      #40234 - 09/17/02 02:19 PM

YOU ARE A VERY,VERY SICK PERSON,YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP,
YOU ARE ALWAYS CALLING ME WHACKO,YOU ARE A WHACKO,AND A VERY,VERY DANGEROUS PERSON,NOW YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE DOING THIS TO ME,EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU FOR THIS,I REALLY HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR HURTING THE GOOD PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD,
I WISH I COULD GET MY HANDS AROUND YOUR COWARDLY NECK.I WOULD HOLD YOU DOWN AND INJECT YOU WITH MY BLOOD,THAT WOULD TEACH YOU........MAY GOD FORGIVE ME!....JOHN

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3344

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3