Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
mgrover92

Reged: 01/11/14
Need to understand my risk
      #274739 - 01/11/14 02:11 AM

So, around August 2013, I met a sex worker off craigslist who claimed to be clean. She was a tranny that was clean shaven all over. During my experience with her, she performed oral sex on me with a condom. and then when we got naked, she rubbed her ass on my dick, but it didn't penetrate. I think it was dry rubbing or frottage. Then I asked her for a condom ( I had stupidly forgot mine) and it felt like latex. I topped her with the condom on (anal) and then left.

Around mid october 2013, I med another sex worker tranny off craigslist, and she performed oral with no condom on. This time I brought a condom. I put mine on and then I topped her as well, but something started to feel strange when I was topping her (anal again) near the end, I started to feel it get warm and kinda wet around my penis, like extra wet and slippery. When I finished, I pulled out and the tranny had pooped while we were doing it. This is whrn I got scared. I pulled the condom off, and it didn't feel or look like it was ripped, so I threw it in the garbage and proceeded to clean up my scrotom and body from whatever mess was left on me. I don't think any of the liquids came in contact with my penis. I'm also circumcised, if that means anything.

Now around the first or second weekend in Dec 2013, I met someone else off craigslist and this tranny just gave me oral and deep throat.

After thinking back abut all these situations, I'm really scared that I may have contracted HIV. Since late December, I was experiencing some headaches but it felt kinda like sinus headaches. It may be tension headaches. Never had a fever, but I did have a sore throat that got bad, nasal congestion, and a bit of a cough. I explained all my symptoms like headache and everything.

I Even talked to my doc about the sex I had and he said there's little to no risk for hiv. He did give me antibiotics for my throat infection that I had though.He said I did have some sort of bacterial infection.

Now the past 5 days or so, I've been having an itch in the top mid portion of my back. It's been pretty itchy and I've been trying to itch it whenever it acts up. Now the past 2 days or so, I've noticed my right arm getting itchy. And now, a few hours ago, I had my mom look at my back and there was a raised skin area kinda like a hive or allergic reaction bump in the center of my back. On my right arm, I could count 8 large bumps that were all itchy and I've been scratching them until I showed my mom and then I got some benedryll. I don't know if they're going away, but I'm scared I might have hiv. I'm 21 and home for the holidays, but going back to college on monday.

I'm already thinking to get a hiv test when I go back to school to be certain, but ho much at risk do you guys think I would be? I'm terribly scared, and I think stress from worrying about this and my grades might just be giving me the headaches I was experiencing, or the infection probably. I was also kinda feeling like I wasn't as energetic as usual or maybe I was just getting anxiety and kinda depressed about it.

I'm almost done with my antibiotics of amoxacillin 3x a day along with benzonatate. I'm also a allergy patient, but I havent had an allergy infection in the past few weeks. Help please?? This rash itch bump thing is scarring me....though I've never had any cuts or open sores on my penis at all.

Any help is greatly appreciated! It would mean a lot to me

Edited by mgrover92 (01/11/14 02:41 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Need to understand my risk new
      #274740 - 01/11/14 10:09 AM

You took all the precautions and as you doctor said your chanses of Hiv is next to nil . The reactions of rashes and such could very well be to the antibiotic. If it makes you feel more assure of your status then one can always take a test. But may I say be more careful in the future, especially if your going to go through this stress every time you go to craigs list, which could be dangerous.

mgrover92

#274746 - 01/11/14 05:40 PM

Thanks for responding, I will definitely be more careful. not going to see craigslist trannys anymore. Thanks for the re-affirmation, but is there any other sti or anything I could have developed? I'm going to be sure and get tested soon. I think i've researched enough to understand that I'm probably not hiv positive, but just hearing about and researching the symptoms and such have scarred me alot recently. adding a lot of unnecessary stress

When I woke up after taking benedryll from last night, I found my itching in those spots was gone and the hive/bumps or whatever they were have subsuded. just leaving little small raised spots where the hiving (i think it was hives) used it be. It didn't look or feel like what I'd expect from a rash or what the hiv rash is like.

Edited by mgrover92 (01/11/14 05:42 PM)

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #274747 - 01/11/14 05:57 PM

Just remember that you really judge an illness by symptomsWhen you look for any real exposure and can't recall any risks then chances are that it's either stress or possibly some std. But to be on the safe side against any std's do follow up with a check up , which is what you did. Now just continue to use them smarts and live a long happy life.

mgrover92

#274748 - 01/11/14 06:51 PM

Thank you again. So would an hiv test if I take it be conclusive? I'm planning on taking it this upcoming thursday

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 757

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3