Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
serenityGA

Reged: 01/10/14
curious
      #274724 - 01/10/14 01:36 AM

Ok, October 28th 2013... I finally gave in and had sex with a guy I had been dating. We slept together three times without a condom....Thanksgiving day he called and told me that he had HIV, and has had it since he was 13, but he just didn't wanna ruin his chances with me and that he couldn't help himself...I told him I still woulda gave him a chance BC I don't look at it like a death sentence, its managable..almost like diabetes in a way...& he also claimed to be undetectable..either way..I havent had a way to go get tested yet..is there anythibg I should be paying attn.to in.general?.... Only that i've noticed is...extra tired, my skin felt like it was on fire at one point but nvr turned red or itched..just curious...we called it off, and I slept with my x husband two weeks ago who called me tonight and said he felt like he was getting pneumonia..I didnt say anything BC what if I hav it and passed it to him? And didnt wanna say any thing in case im negative...I would just like to heat feeback..I have 3 littld ones and want to be extra careful around them incase

Edited by serenityGA (01/10/14 02:07 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: curious new
      #274730 - 01/10/14 08:48 AM

You can't judge by symptoms. You can have the same symptoms from just a common cold. Your only way to know for sure is to get tested in 6 weeks. And untill you do either use protection or abstain from sex. And I don't mean just foreplay but everything becasue one thing usually ends up with the other. And you express your concern for your 3 little ones then I strongly suggest you think before you leap into bed ever without precautions for your sake and theirs.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 453

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3