Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
walter707

Reged: 01/01/14
hiv symptoms worry
      #274621 - 01/01/14 03:18 PM

Hello
I have got two questions regarding the rash I got at my back and red bump i got yesterday on my groin.

For acute hiv rash,doesthe rash come in group or single spots scattered. Becoz i had a rash 3 weeks after neglible exposure and it is still with me from past 10 days. The rash is a single spot(like pimple) standalone and it appeared straight after my gym(it was really itchy when it first came) size is around 1 cm or even less. I beleive it was heat rash not sure. No other rash accompanying this

Secondly yesterday I got small single red bump on my groin area. At the centre of the bump I could see the little hair as well. This bump is not painful and is stable.

Please advise what symptoms are matching the acute hiv.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
Re: hiv symptoms worry new
      #274622 - 01/01/14 05:06 PM

The discussion of HIV symptoms is not a useful topic. Better to discuss perceived risk to better understand if you have put yourself at risk. In the case of actual risk, then it is a matter of waiting to test. No amount of symptom discussion will change those two things.

walter707

#274624 - 01/01/14 07:48 PM

I recently faced a prostitute 3 weeks back and I have few things to ask. When I met the prostitute 10 minutes earlier, she had sex with my friend, I removed her all clothes and I was only wearing cotton underwear. I rubbed base-mid of my penis with underwear on the vagina lips area for about 5-10 seconds and than I masturbated for like 10 minutes with underwear on.
My concern here is that if her vaginal fluid (3-5 drops) contacted my underwear while I was rubbing it to vagina and than my penis head was hitting the same area on my underwear where that vaginal fluid was, when masturbating. (I released some pre-cum as well when masturbating which made my underwear soaked with my precum). While masturbating , I was laying on the bed upward and my penis urethra was facing upward, hitting towards the underwear area where those drops vaginal fluid was.

Please advise if there is a risk in this ? We did not have penetrative sex at all.

Second question, is rubbing my finger to vagina and then to my eye can cause hiv transmission.

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
      #274625 - 01/02/14 09:03 AM

Nothing that you have described is a risk for HIV transmission.

walter707

#274626 - 01/02/14 01:46 PM

Hello
Thanks for the reply. I am just having this concern for the one rash i am having on my back. Its now very very small in size and feel like itching it once in 2 days.
Can you please advise a bit more about this.
Thanks
Walter

Edited by walter707 (01/03/14 04:37 AM)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1660

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3