Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
johnson12345

Reged: 12/30/13
worried
      #274610 - 12/30/13 02:53 PM

I had a possible exposure to someone that has an unknown sexual health history and ever since i have been more and more worried that I have contracted hiv. I have a long term girlfriend which has made this worse to deal with as my sexual encounter wasn't with her. I had unprotected oral and protected anal with someone and since then I have had a runny nose which was followed by extreme fatigue and aching muscles which are getting worse and worse. The aching muscles have been going on for over 2 weeks now. I have tried to think positively about the situation but I am just getting more and more worried. My girlfriend has had a very bad blocked nose and sinusitis which is only just clearing up after 2 weeks. I always wake up feeling as if i haven't had any sleep and my fingers cramp up over the night. I obviously still need to wait another month or so to get a firm test result. but could these symptoms be down to stressing out about the situation? i'm so so worried about ruining my girlfriends life after possibly exposing her to this. It's the biggest mistake i have ever made..... I don't have any other symptoms but the aching is really getting to me and feeling tired is my main symptom. Are these symptoms a possible sign of hiv? I feel like every minute that goes by is like an hour. waiting for these results.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
Re: worried new
      #274611 - 12/30/13 04:27 PM

Please refer to the Private Message I sent you.

johnson12345

Reged: 12/30/13
      #274612 - 12/30/13 05:06 PM

i have responded to your private message but don't really understand it

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
      #274613 - 12/30/13 07:46 PM

Oh I believe you do, Sharkbite77, Philsaint55, Swimr200 Charlie Trotter, Lussi. You and all your 'multiple personalities' are banned. And please understand I am watching closely and will delete any IPs that are within your range and report you to INOA.abuse. Your IP provider. Did you not think I could track that?

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 773

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3