Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
qqq1

Reged: 09/24/13
Cum as lube
      #274434 - 12/02/13 04:28 PM

A couple days ago I was with a guy. We made out, gave each other bj's and then we had sex with a condom (I was the top). As he was riding my dick, I jerked him off and he came on my chest. About 5 minutes later I pulled out, took off the condom and then he jerked me off until I came all over my stomach and chest. He was impressed how far I blew my load and then he rubbed his hands across my chest getting cum all over his hand. Then he took his hand, wet with our jizz and he started jerking me off for another 10 seconds or so.

What I'm worried about is that there was both my cum and his cum on my chest, and when he rubbed my chest, some of his cum probably got on his hand, then he jerked me off.

I asked if he was negative and he said yes. He said he was tested over the summer and hasn't been with anyone since.

Was the jerking off with some semen on the hand really risky behavior? I hear it doesn't live long outside the body, and his cum was probably sitting on my chest for at least a few minutes before he touched it and then my penis.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Cum as lube new
      #274441 - 12/06/13 12:01 PM

The chances of becoming infected just by touching is nil but if you have open cuts andyou had immediate direct contact I can't say if your totally in the clear.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

jbrice

Reged: 12/20/13
Loc: South Carolina
Re: Cum as lube new
      #274509 - 12/20/13 10:58 AM

The HIV virus can live outside the body for about a fraction of a second. For other STI's, the survival rate is higher (especially Hepatitis A), but your chances of infection are astronomically low. Mutual masturbation is among one of the healthiest and safest activities you can engage in. And like the moderator said, even if you had cuts all over your hand the chances are very small, but if you feel the need to find out the truth, then make an appointment to be tested at your earliest convenience.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2987

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3