Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
jj10444

Reged: 09/25/13
Worried also
      #274054 - 09/25/13 06:47 PM

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for any help. It has been 3 weeks to the day that I had I possibly exposer. Like all my stress is going through the roof. Nearly to the point of tacking over my life. I have been having headaches(for two weeks it seems like). I do have high blood pressure but take meds for it and was in tact last Tuesday. My ears are ring and popping(which is driving me nuts). They have done it for awhile but nothing this bad. Went to the doctor for that last Tuesday . Nothing wrong in there. He said my tubes that run down from my ear could be clogged. This has been going on about two weeks also along with my face flushes too. I have not had a fever though. ( just checked it and it is 98.7). My stomach is constantly making noise. I have been eating some. I don't sleep munch the last two weeks. Go to sleep around 12 and wake up 3 or 4 oclock and start thinking about this. Can't go back to sleep.
I am married and I have a 7 yr old that I love with all my heart. All I can do is think about losing them. It is hard to work or do anything with out this popping in my head. I know I shouldn't have played around on my wife. We not have sex very much and maybe that's why I wondered off but I now don't use that as a excuse for what I did. These is more torture than I could ever wish for and if I come out of this fine I will never put myself in this pot again.
I can be working and my mind drifts of to this even while I am working on paperwork.
Could my stress be causing this? I will get tested. I read where I shouldn't surf so much but I am glad I found this site. I just need to talk to someone. Thanks!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: Worried also new
      #274056 - 09/25/13 09:08 PM

Sounds like a whole lot is on your plate.

I would be inclined to say that what you are experiencing is just stress coupled with high blood pressure. One sure fire way of finding out is to test when you hit the six week mark. Which is three weeks away I know.

So in the mean time find things that relax you. You may also want to speak to your dr. about this situation. He or she will be the most help right now in evaluating your risks and getting to the bottom of what is troubling you.

Also remember its fall. So you should try to get out and enjoy it before winter hits!

jj10444

#274058 - 09/25/13 10:43 PM

Kicker, thanks some much for answering. I don't have no one to talk to about this and this ones help . I do hope this ear ringing fades of soon. I was helping my daughter with homework and piano and my mind was off what going on. As soon as we are done, I set down on the couch and watch tv and my mind wonders and face flushes along with my ears and head(it's shaved). Just about every time I swallow I can make my ears pop. I am going to try to go to bed and get some rest....I hope.

soltace

Reged: 02/07/13
      #274065 - 09/26/13 11:06 AM

Just an FYI: I also suffered a rumbling stomach, and swollen neck, for roughly two months. Swollen tonsils still 9 months out, had some similar symptoms to ARS. I had thought for sure I had HIV. There must be some other viral going around, that is long lasting but in no way as horrible as HIV. I had blood work, std panels, and white blood cell counts, all normal. Many posts on this site have has similar symptoms. Doctors cannot find any issues with me, thankfully. Take heart if your blood tests come out negative. HIV is a dreadful disease, and I am so very thankful to be negative. Take care and be careful. My deepest sympathies to all for those that turn out to be positive.

jj10444

#274161 - 10/05/13 11:01 AM

Update...my stomach is still acting up with some dirarriha more. Also my rear end is sore and inflamed. I am also passing some white mucus in my stool. This just keeps getting worse. I am about to go crazy. I have no one to talk to about this at all. I try to stay away from surfing but I am looking for some sort of help. I am going to find a different doctor next week. ( rather than our family doctor ). The stress and anxiety is a killer. Any suggestions of a certain type of doctor? From what I have read I have developed Proctitis. I know i am not a doctor and shouldn't try to figure out why I have but the middle of the night you find yourself looking.

jj10444

#274170 - 10/06/13 01:21 PM

Any thoughts????? I really wish I had someone to talk with.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 975

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3