Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
boydanny81

Reged: 04/27/13
Negative test again but need your help
      #272462 - 06/10/13 09:30 AM

after 1 year and 3 months condom break window period test came negative, but my symptoms were appearing time to time.i had sex with my gf in this time she has every symptom in the book she is 100% clean she dont have any partners, so i visted my std clinc again . dr asked me to check cbc and esr , she take my blood again to test for hiv.. hiv negative cbc esr both normal, dr said i was going nuts, im having the wost cold flu like symptoms ever. runny nose buring eyes, i need to get mind out of hiv.. please some one suggest me some pills to kill this flu like symptoms , i cant go to the doctors they dont care about me

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Negative test again but need your help new
      #272463 - 06/10/13 10:36 AM

Tylonol Cold & Flu, plus a serious shot of Buckley's Cough syrop and finally get gf to rub you down with Vick's Vapor rub, curl up in bed and sleep for 2 days ... then call me in the morning!!!!
Plus stop having sex, are you insane trying to spread HIV or std's when you yourself are not certain, you need mental health once your flu is over!
Plus does your gf know about the "broke condom" situation, sounds like you've been messing around in someone elses garden patch.
I'd say your neg. and all you have is a regular flu/cold outbreak, like everyone in the world gets, you list off all these symptoms all the time but never say your dog tired, that's the biggest one there is, even to the point where you DO NOT even feel like sitting to the computer and typing ... I think your nuts too, but follow my advice, but you don't have HIV, and go become a monk so you won't spread what you have around sexually!!!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
      #272468 - 06/10/13 06:30 PM

I'm going to be generous and assume that anotherday misunderstood your post. So I'm not sure how valid his advice to a worried well is.

A year and a half after a possible exposure and you have repeatedly tested negative. You ARE HIV NEGATIVE. You need to determine why exactly you just don't want to believe those negative tests. And SYMPTOMS is NOT A VALID reason.

Sounds like allergies to me. Try some over the counter allergy medication.

boydanny81

Reged: 04/27/13
      #272545 - 06/15/13 12:07 AM

my girl have abnormal belly pain vaginal discharge and yeast infection bleeding between periods, i think it gonorrhea or chlamydia, my CBC and esr shows i dont have any major illness, my std doctor wont help me until i have open sore or other symptom in genitals, my skin Dr gave me azithromyzin for my rash in elbow its all so a cure for chlamydia so i took 1g (4 pills of 250mg) at once yesterday to test if i feel any better with this physical symptoms (flu like), worth a try, my girl will get tested so i need to wait

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #272547 - 06/15/13 08:57 AM

Well. I'm glad to see that your GF is going to her doctor , GYN I hope. We females have very complex reproductive issues. And whenever thre is bleeding with abdominal pain its a must to see your gyn. Please let me know how it goes. May I ask what her age is? I had same issues and opted for a hysterectomy . Perhaps she just needs a D & C. Again let me know how things went . From one female to another.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1632

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3