Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
peaches900

Reged: 06/07/13
Am I infected after sexual encounter 7 years ago?
      #272417 - 06/07/13 01:37 PM

Hi I'm 21 years old turning 22 in a few weeks. When I was 14 years old I met a guy who was about 22 years old at that time and we had unprotected non-penetrative sex. I was naked and he was naked and he kept humping me right between my vagina and anus. He had quite a huge penis. He ejaculated, and I could feel his sperm going down my butt crack.

My worry now (7 years later) is that some of his sperm might have entered my vagina without me knowing and I could have contracted HIV if he was HIV positive at that time. Is this possible?

How high or low is the risk of contacting HIV in this situation?

He didn't penetrate as I was a virgin and I still am. I've never allowed a man to penetrate me as I've always wanted to be a virgin till marriage. I never had any sexual contact with anyone after that encounter (apart from kissing two guys).

What makes me worried now is that I've been very ill in the past few months... Severe headaches, abdominal pain, chest pain, heart pain, sore throat and I'm feeling weak and very tired at times. In my mind I keep telling myself that these are HIV symptoms. Should I get tested? Am I HIV positive? I'm so worried. Please help me!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
mustang77

Reged: 03/14/13
Re: Am I infected after sexual encounter 7 years ago? new
      #272422 - 06/07/13 02:57 PM

hun,

look up a community health group that provides free hiv testing. Your test results wil answer your question. GET TESTED

Reagrds

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #272449 - 06/09/13 09:24 AM

Peaches I think it's great that you want to remain a virgin but your still treading those waves. If you firmly have your belief than stay tru to it in all regards. You could someday find yourself in a compremising situation .

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
      #272452 - 06/09/13 10:57 AM

Let's just say that anything is possible in the heat of passion and sex, people come on here and give minute, play by play of the encounter, but were they really playing that close of attention.
Set your mind at ease and get tested, that's the best tell all of what is going on. If you have been thinking about this for 7 years, you have not been living your life. Stay a virgin, but a virgin (well back in the old days anyway) never even seen a man's penis until wedding night, let alone lay in bed in a "sexual" capacity of any kind.
If you can recall a sexual encounter of 7 years ago with sperm running down your butt crack ... I suggest a test!!!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1595

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3