Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
timothytibo

Reged: 06/04/13
Did I get HIV infected orally?
      #272358 - 06/04/13 02:02 AM

About one and a half ago I had a sexual encounter with a sex worker. I kissed her lips (no tongue), licked her breasts, licked her outer vagina (vulva) which was dry no fluids then inserted my finger for a brief moment (no cuts or bruises were on my finger). I then proceed to having sex with a condom, when done she took it off, i took toilet paper and wiped the tip of my penis. Two days later i started feeling tired which i thought was from the ''sexercise'' and had a little pimple/blister in my inner lip, i bit it and a salty fluid came out. Two weeks later i started having a servere headache which kept me in bet all day. it went away then i started having joint pains as i'm getting a cold, at night i started sweating. this continued till i went to the pharmacy to get some meds. the advisor there said i was short of vitamin B and gave me two tabs (vitamin and anti inflamatory ones). It has been one and a half months now and i get recurring headaches, joints ache, feverlike sensation on my skin. My body no longer feels the same. I've been worried sick, thinking at night to the point of crying. Have i been infected with HIV?. Has my life just hit a twist of fate? If these symptoms are not HIV related i'd be pleased. thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Did I get HIV infected orally? new
      #272362 - 06/04/13 09:13 AM

You are experiencing what we call Stressitis. I 'm guessing that after your encounter you started thinking how you shouldn't of done this or that and the more you think about it the worse your body is feeling. You did nothing to cause yourself any exposure but I would say that take this as a big lesson and think before you jump next time. Stressitis can be wicked .

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

timothytibo

Reged: 06/04/13
      #272374 - 06/04/13 09:29 PM

If this Stressitis as you say, howcome the symptoms resemble what they call seroconvertion. I'm really scared.

Thanks.

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #272407 - 06/06/13 10:03 AM

You can't judge by symptoms. You get the same symptoms from just getting the flu. The only real way to find out is to get tested. So if your the type of person that convinces themself that they are indeed infected then just get tested. It's simple to do . And it beats worrying yourself till your sick .

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1260

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3