Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
thebig84

Reged: 06/02/13
A Little Anxious
      #272325 - 06/02/13 08:50 PM

I've been reading post here for a day but haven't quite seen my situation. Here goes... A little over a week ago, I met with a guy I'd seen a few times before. All other times were only me giving unprotected oral. He swears he is HIV-, and I've asked him several times. This time, after me giving him oral, we decided to try anal, me receiving. I took out a condom, and i was putting it on him, I almost put it on the wrong way. Didn't unroll it any, but the end of the condom touched the end of his penis. I turned it around and out it on him correctly. After a minute or so of him trying to get inside me, I felt a pinch above my butthole, so i told him to stop. He never got inside me. I turned around, took the condom off, and gave him more oral. He didn't ejaculate in my mouth. After he left, I noticed a little blood at the place where i felt the pinch and freaked out. Checked the condom, no leaks or tears, no visible blood. I texted him several times since and he still insists he is negative.
Now I've read all the posts about receptive oral, but what about the risk of his pre-cum(if any) on the end of the condom getting in the tear? I'm getting tested after 45 days, and will again at 90 days, but my anxiety is killing me. Please let me know the risk factor.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: A Little Anxious new
      #272326 - 06/02/13 09:01 PM

You had NO risk in this situation.

mustang77

Reged: 03/14/13
      #272327 - 06/02/13 09:13 PM

you were protected You never had a risk as kicker said, Always play safe as you did; Oral sex is the least likley way of becoming infected. Enjoy your day....... Keep using condoms ALWAYS

thebig84

Reged: 06/02/13
      #272331 - 06/02/13 09:32 PM

So despite the tip of his penis *possibly* having pre-cum on it when I almost put the condom on backwards, there was no risk of it rubbing into the tear on me? (BTW, I appreciate kicker's honest, no bullshit style.)

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
      #272332 - 06/02/13 09:53 PM

What if he had a needle that he poked you with when he was trying to insert himself and that's where the blood came from? You see we can play the what if game all day OR you can accept the fact that you had no risk.

Here's why and I really hope this isn't a waste of a really good answer. Your body has positive pressure. When you bleed from a cut this is an example of positive pressure. Blood bleeds out not in. You flushed your own wound before anything could get in. HIV doesn't like to have to work for it. It rather sit around on thin membranes like inside cavities and wait for your cells to attack it so it can infect them. It's not a swimmer. Precum also carries the least amount of HIV out of blood and semen. A drop isn't going to do much of anything on the outside the condom.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 756

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3