Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Iampanicked

Reged: 06/01/13
ARS - How did u go through?
      #272317 - 06/02/13 10:28 AM

What are the symptoms u r going through if you feel u r going thru ur ARS ? After sexual exposure(supposed to be protected) last week of March. I am having the following symptoms since 3rd May, Stomach Pain - 20 days, from 20th days Fatigue-5-7 days, Muscle pain(7 days) from 23rd day, Loss of Appetite ( since 23rd of May), Weight Loss and little bit of diarhoea too. Please share how long it went with u ? My loss of appetite is never ending. Day and night I am just worried. Please share.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
mustang77

Reged: 03/14/13
Re: ARS - How did u go through? new
      #272318 - 06/02/13 10:36 AM

From your prior post you did not have a EXPOSURE Listen to kicker! If you are worried about you health you need to go to a GP/PCP to get your self checked out. You are worring yourself to a point that you are making your self sick from Stress and Anxiety, I know i have been in your shoes. Note; HIV is transmitted thru UNPROTECTED sex. According to your account/event your were protected. Stay off onlline websites you will find mis information on there that will futire your worring. Get you info here at the THEBODY.COM. If you are still worried get tested at 6 weeks and 3 mths. Wish you the best

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
      #272319 - 06/02/13 10:45 AM

What do you keep a diary of all this or something, by the minute play by play book of how your feeling. If you want to be sick just be sick, if you want HIV just have it, get on with your life and go for a test or two and live.
If your playing with fire, your gonna get burned ... if you play in traffic a car is going to hit you ... if you play around sexually, your gonna catch something. To be worried constantly about it now, kinda like closing the gate after the cows have gotten out.
Open your front door, go outside, take a deep breath of fresh air and go for a walk, put your i-pod on with some funky tunes and experience nature. Eat, go to a restaurant, order something you haven't had in a couple years, take a drive in the country.
Worrying about having HIV and ARS or whatever, if you have it ... you have it. I would hate to hear your worries once you are finally diagnosed with it. All of us here, from what I read, get on with life, with a new opinion of what is important, getting the most of what you have left of your life. A cancer patient has weeks or months, a diabetic is a ticking time bomb, HIV with meds can be years ... now decide what you should be worried about!
Quit self diagnosing based on internet, actually go to a Doctor, tell him what your feeling, a few tests later, maybe some pills and life goes on!!!
Remember the huge-ass asteroid I mentioned in earlier posts!!!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
      #272320 - 06/02/13 11:51 AM

@iampanicked. I will say this one last time if you can't accept that you didn't have a risk for HIV to begin with and move on I will help you do so by banning you from posting to this site.

Again symptoms mean nothing when it comes to initial HIV infection. The same symptoms you have for the HIV are the same ones you have with any viral infection such as the flu or common cold. If you want to discuss symptoms do it with your doctor. This is your final warning about this.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1092

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3