Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
jason22

Reged: 03/12/13
question for the people who just tested poz
      #271151 - 03/15/13 07:05 PM

First i would like to say sorry about your new diagnoses ther is a good chance that im also infected but for some reason not testing positive inside the window period.QUESTION FOR U. DOES ANY OF U KNOW THE WINDOW PERIOD U TESTED POZ IN? DID U TEST POZ 3 TO 6 MONTHS WITHIN YOUR INFECTION DATE? YOUR HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANKS..

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
Re: question for the people who just tested poz new
      #271155 - 03/15/13 08:45 PM

I have moved your post off the 'I Just Tested Positive' forum. You have no business posting on that forum. You showed great insensitivity in asking people that are dealing with a huge change in their lives about their testing window. They have bigger issues to deal with. That forum is for THEM to post and seek support.

It is NOT for a worried well that has tested negative and does not wish to believe their negative result. Every newly positive person wishes they had your test results. NEGATIVE. I'm sure they would all take that negative, thank their lucky stars and happily move on...as you should.

jason22

Reged: 03/12/13
      #271158 - 03/16/13 02:53 AM

im the first guy in history ever infected by a woman. so thers no research on women to men transmission and how it shows up HIV IS REAL BUT I THINK SOME THINGS ARE MADE UP

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
      #271159 - 03/16/13 08:26 AM

LOL. Was there also an arms crossed foot stamp that went along with that little rant?

While many men have become infected by women, you aren't one of them. You have tested negative at 6 months. 3 months past the window period. You don't have HIV.

Now talk about stuff made up....your statement is patently ridiculous. There have been numerous studies done on female to male transmission in the last 30 years and I'm sure a few gentlemen on this board that could correct your erroneous assumption.

To remind you - from The Rules -

"2) Symptoms are unreliable. The standard window period for HIV testing is 12 weeks or three months after your last possible exposure. If infected, people generally develop HIV antibodies by weeks four to six. If you are testing negative outside of the window period, it means you're negative. If you refuse to believe your test results, then there's nothing we can do. "

You need to move on and deal with your hypochondria and intense fear over a disease you don't have.

ashler1977
Guardian

Reged: 05/18/12
Loc: Europe
      #271275 - 03/20/13 05:48 PM

Quote:

im the first guy in history ever infected by a woman

where did you get this info from?

(unfortunately) men are getting infected by women every day. the reason why they get infected is because they have unprotected sex. you won't be the first to get infected this way, more likely you will be one of the hundreds of thousands who got infected like that.

if you had unprotected sex, please do test.

--------------------
Oral Sex: What's the Real Risk for HIV?
http://www.thebody.com/content/art58210.html

ashler1977
Guardian

Reged: 05/18/12
Loc: Europe
      #271276 - 03/20/13 06:02 PM

i noticed you tested out of 6 months -negative.

if you're having symptoms, why don't you go to a doctor?

--------------------
Oral Sex: What's the Real Risk for HIV?
http://www.thebody.com/content/art58210.html

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2595

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3