Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
rjm2386

Reged: 03/24/12
Worried and stressed
      #261973 - 03/24/12 09:17 AM

Recently I have had 2 risky encounters with two different girls near the beginning of the year. The first incident the condom broke during intercourse the second I can't remember because of intoxication but I did wake up with a condom on. A few days later after these encounters I noticed a very small reddish blotch on the back of my hand and is still there over 2 months later. A rash has also developed on my shoulders and lower back area consisting of brown and reddish spots slightly raised above the skin. Also a rash on the sole of my foot with the small firm slightly dark spots. Small bumps similar to pimples appear on and off on my legs and abdominal area for days to a wk at a time. I am scheduled to get tested Monday and I know this is the only way to truly find out but does this sound like something I should be worried about. I have a history of skin problems but this is something I've never seen before...I am worried and really stressed

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Worried and stressed new
      #261975 - 03/24/12 01:10 PM

Sounds like another skin condition but this time due to stress. Just go get tested to put your mind at ease. Pimples and such do not indicate being infected with HIV. When in doubt just get tested and then learn a lesson from it all.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

rjm2386

Reged: 03/24/12
      #261977 - 03/24/12 04:07 PM

Yea I have mos def learned a lesson from this experience, I guess all this stress is just karma's way of showing me the fruits of my labor so to speak. My mom was telling me about this program that actually comes to your home and does std & hiv testing and can get results back that day from blood test...does this sound legit?

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #261980 - 03/24/12 08:15 PM

What organization is this woman from? Is she from the health department? Thats a nice service for those unable to get to a clinic for counceling

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1100

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3