Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
**DONOTDELETE**

Beyond Flat Earth Medicine
      #26121 - 12/29/01 07:10 PM

I am an AIDS Dissident Scientific and Alternative Health Consumer Advocate.

Please understand the burden of proof is upon the affirmative theory in science. So, it is not up for Dissidents to prove 'HIV' is not the cause of 'AIDS' or is not infectious-- it is up the AIDS Apologists to prove[relative to scientific standards] that 'HIV' is the cause of 'AIDS.'

The Elisa and WB are not even licensed by the FDA to measure infection with an actual virus-- I know you've been told that by ignorant or negligent AIDS Industry types. You should read more about what the Dissident Scientists and Activists are saying about these non-specific anti-body response tests.

We support informed consent and access to a growing body of scientific, medical, and epidemiological research endorsed by hundreds of Dissident Scientists, including Nobel Laureates, along with Alternative Health Physicians calling into question the conventional, pharmaceutically based medical model for the alleged viral pathogenesis of "HIV=AIDS" and the methods of treatment for the 29 previously known and unrelated AIDS-like illnesses.

We endorse a multi-factorial approach to immune suficiency and sustainability in addressing the oxidative stressors including physical[malnutrition], chemical[toxicologic], biological[STD's], psychological[chronic stress], as well as the social[forces] and spiritual[religious reconciling] issues imposed-- of which HIV non-specific, non-confirmatory marker positivity is no reliable indicator for health and wellness.

The wonder drugs as they have discovered are not so wonderful. And in fact, the chemo-cocktails including PIs have not been shown by any Phase III Clinical Trials to have demonstrated any statistically significant reduction in morbidity and mortality-- but are based upon two 'surrogate markers' of t-cell count and PCR 'viral load'[the Nobel Laureate Inventor of PCR is a Dissident and says the socalled 'viral load' measures genetic fragments or debris].

This is information which the dominant, conventional pharmaceutically based medical model has decided are not worthy of informing your consent regarding. They have witheld this information because they refuse to accept that they could be wrong.

I would be happy to answer any sincere questions you may have. I can also say that Alternative Medicine includes alternative theories of diagnosis as well as alternative therapies-- and they are not all in complement to Conventional Medicine.

DISSIDENT and SAINT
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DissidentSaint

SYMPHONIC HEALTH
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SymphonicHealth

What 'health' is defined as, and whether the dominant, conventional pharmaceutically based medical model can recognize they are not the keepers of all knowledge and wisdom about health, and whether they can ultimately respect the diversity of health care philosophies and practices of Americans-- is crucial. Are there any phase III clinical studies showing any statistically significant reduction in morbidity or mortality or is it based upon questionable surrogate markers-- 'viral load' and t-cell count, both of which are not licensed to measure or detect infection. In fact, the Nobel Laureate inventor of PCR, Kary Mullis, PhD. is a Dissident Scientist who says it measures genetic fragments or debris.

RETHINKING THE VIRUS/GERM THEORY
http://www.healthcreation.net/viruses-contagion.html

"For disease, all experience shows, are adjectives, not noun substantives."

"There are no specific diseases: there are [only] specific disease conditions."

Florence Nightingale[Nursing Pioneer and Lesbian]

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 964

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3