Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
ryan2
New User

Reged: 07/09/10
Breast Sucking
      #251252 - 07/21/10 11:33 AM

Hi 53 yr old male ,I was sitting in my car window down ,a female came up to my window and asked if i wanted to do anything and i said No then i said let me see your breast ,she pulled one of them out and stuck it through my open window and said i could suck on it and i did ,suck it 4 times and she pulled away,then i teasted somthing on my tonge .i said goodby and drove off drinking water and spitting it out 3 weeks later texts book symptoms major Flu(sour throat ,head ache,fever,chills sweating,ext) after 48 hr and the next 7 weeks ,appitte,node,dry cough,sweating neck pain,and muscle joint pain,i said to myself what Trigger this, only one answer i hope someone can help me but that the only thing i can think of Thanks

Edited by ryan2 (07/28/10 07:59 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SRCHFRANS34

Reged: 09/20/09
Foolishness should get no responses new
      #251255 - 07/21/10 03:56 PM

Ryan, really dude ! Are you saying you could not search HIV transmissions and figure out how impossible it is to catch HIV from this incident ...?
The only way you could have gotten sick is if the Street Walker ( and really what else are we to think ! ) had a non-hiv infection down there put her fingers in herself and then on her breasts or had a throat infection and wet her breasts with saliva , as those germs will stay active for quite awhie .Maybe she's trying to infect johns with Heps, std's , cold / flu virus , but even if she ws Hiv + she'll have no luck infecting others that way . BTW, you can touch a door at a grocery store and get flu , or on a handle of a bath door or sink , so pinpointing it back to this may be amiss .
You'll need a one time instant test at a free clinic to ease your mind , it seems like you hang around in the right neighborhoods , so there should be a clinic nearby, most are free and anonymous and you'll have your negative test to take with you in no more than 20 minutes .
Next time , the archives though ok ...?

ryan2
New User

Re: Breast Sucking new
      #251271 - 07/22/10 10:37 AM

with all do respeck i did my home work and that is y i am here,breast milk or whatever it was, it says that it is a low low risk not a NO risk, meaning it can happen, 3 weeks later FLU for three days for the next 6 weeks dry cough, mucle joint pain every day ,appitite making myself eat, body is hot, and sweating bad from chest sholder and all of my back and the last 5 days my back feels like a sun burn ,lymnode are moving all over neck, arm pitts, goin ,glance, neck pain, there here them there gone them they came back, (whats next) I did my home work on symtoms for hiv and this is a good sample of it ,,6 weeks so far of these symtoms and y are they here so long.. what would you think if you were me i dont mean to be a butthead but i am really scared

SRCHFRANS34

Been there ,done that . . . new
      #251273 - 07/22/10 11:56 AM

Are you suggesting that with those symptoms you have not seen a medical professional ...????? Regardless of a HIV suspicion or not , get to a clinic or doctor , why do you think there are flu shots and early prevention warnings about most illnessses , because they tax the immune system and lead to greater complications .
Oh yea , and get that hiv antibody test , you are just about at the stage where" IF" your symptoms where caused by hiv it would almost certainly show up , conversely , it would almost surely give you 95% surety that you did NOT contract HIV , you would still need to get a 13 week test to confirm .
Still , I re-read the transmision for actal breast milk , it is like m4m with sperm , a cut , open sore in mouth , gum bleeding would need to be present for actual transmission , the milk itself would be negated by saliva which inhibits hiv transmission . You're getting into pretty high odds against transmission, but you have real symptoms so testing and care for your illness is called for . Let us know what happens . . .

ryan2
New User

Re: Been there ,done that . . . new
      #251275 - 07/22/10 12:46 PM

Aug 16 will be my 3 month / 12weeks mark and will use the Home Access if iam up to it ill let you know when it over Thanks

SRCHFRANS34

No tests yet ...? new
      #251278 - 07/22/10 05:16 PM

You did read where anonymous testing can be done , they'll asign you a number , no i.D. or name required , just go to a community well away from your home base .and you'll get 20 min .or less results , surely that would relieve some anxiety ...? Christ , you're at 8 weeks now , that's definitive time by some docs and clinicians standards .
But you certainly can get results with home testing it's just that it's on the bottom of the rung of verifible tests , I will state again that the odds are HUGELY in your favor . . . .

ryan2
New User

Re: no need to test new
      #251422 - 07/30/10 10:35 AM

7 weeks of symtoms nodes , weating, muscle and joint pain ,no need to hear a positive test ,

Starboy

Reged: 12/09/04
Loc: New York
Re: no need to test new
      #258907 - 11/12/11 11:34 PM

Have you been tested yet?

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 24685

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3