HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
njpozdad
Regular

Reged: 01/26/11
Loc: New Jersey, USA
Situation
      #272533 - 06/14/13 07:44 AM

Are there any HIV+ gay men married to a woman and out to their wives and kids as gay and HIV+ in this forum? I am in this situation and I am hopelessly stuck in my marriage. I am very unhappy, depressed and sad all the time. I hate seeing other people smile and laugh. I haven't laughed or smiled is so long. I need to talk to someone real fast.........

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Situation new
      #272537 - 06/14/13 11:58 AM

Hey Dad , I'm sooo sorry to see you soo sad. I may not be in your situation but I'm told that I'm not just a very good listener but have been know to be able to give some insight regardless of the situation. We all have one thing in common and that is struggling to make the most of our lives inspite of all the bumps and pot holes along the way. So if you would like to talk hon , you know where to find me. And I will continue also to see if there is another in a similar situation that would talk to you also. But till then I'm here for you.....River

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

njpozdad
Regular

Reged: 01/26/11
Loc: New Jersey, USA
      #272540 - 06/14/13 05:13 PM

Thanks River.....

Fyodor

Reged: 06/03/13
      #272541 - 06/14/13 06:02 PM

How about a divorce so start with...?

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
      #272542 - 06/14/13 10:28 PM

Well hey njpozdad, that would be me ... HIV+, gay, married to a woman, 4 kids (older kids), life is an open book to family ... and NOT stuck in a marriage. It was an interesting formula for my wife and I, loving each other the way we do, but now we have the best ... and as life keeps moving forward, even though I have only tested positive since Feb/13, it never really hit a bump or a wall. Life never missed a beat, infact it got alot better. If you need to talk about your situation and my situation I would be more then happy to see if I can shed some light on things for you. Being married to a woman, kids, HIV, really is not a dark of a cloud so many people seem to think it is... scary as that may sound, but solid communication, understanding on all parts and love really makes all the difference.
We had discussed divorce, but we are a middle aged couple so ... why ... divorce is for kids who still want to have all that light-hearted relationship stuff with other people. We both have an option to date and form friendships and even relationships with others and if we get to the point where one of us wants to commit to someone else, well then that will be a new bridge to cross ... until then, what we have is magic, and I'm happy to share that with you to help you out! Private message me anytime!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
      #272543 - 06/14/13 10:33 PM

Hi River,
I am in that situation and I think I have the best of all worlds, including HIV, so if you know anyone that needs to chat it up ... tell them to private me anytime. Marriage, gay, kids, HIV might sound like a tight rope act to be walking on but it can be done, I might not have the entire answers for everyone, but what I have for my family is awesome!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

talljaxman

Reged: 06/19/09
Loc: Georgia
      #272647 - 06/20/13 03:03 PM

I am in a similar situation, I am an HIV+ gay man married to a woman, Although I am not out to her. I have gay friends which she is aware of. We have a daughter which is married and no longer lives at home. I know how it feels to feel trapped in a marriage, I have gotten past that at the moment and love life the way it is. I would be glad to talk with you. about this is issue more. send me a private email.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2855

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3