Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
TheArchitect

Reged: 07/26/12
Gay Male In Texas - Where do I start looking?
      #264907 - 07/26/12 07:15 PM

Gay Male In Texas - 34 years old 5'11 -185 lbs

This is my first time to ever try something like this, so I really do not know where to start. I am and have been ready to settle down, but I have not had much success with someone (positive) that shares the same ambition. Granted, I am single. However, I am not lonely, so I am not going to rush. I have a sound mind. A great job, apartment and an awesome dog. I have sense of humor and wear my heart on my sleeve.

I haven't had much luck here in Dallas. Most of the guys I've meet are into drugs, drinking and sleeping with multiple partners. I keep hearing that I am a very attractive guy and "Why are you single?" Even my pastor asked that very same question. LOL! I really do not know here to look. Where to start... I even question if people actually notice me. I am a decent masculine guy, with a great smile, an athletic build, broad shoulders with high energy. Is it just me that finds it difficult to locate the missing part in their life?

If any of you know any good sites or places I can go, I would greatly appreciate any assistance or direction. I am ready for love... I am ready to live. I can date a guy long distance. I don't care where they are. I have the opportunity to relocate with my job. I just need to find him.

If you are him.... hurry up and message me... I need to know what you want for dinner and I need your input on what to select from Netflix.

Regards,

T.A.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
razorcut

Reged: 09/05/12
Loc: Iowa
Re: Gay Male In Texas - Where do I start looking? new
      #266312 - 09/05/12 08:53 PM

Well my friend, I am sure I am to old for you I am 56 but I am told I look 40. I am in pretty good shape and I take very good care of myself. However if you would like to chat or if you would like to be friends then answer this and I will be happy to answer your questions. I am 56 5'9 tall and weigh 156 lbs lean and mean LOL!!!
Sincerely, ~~~William

behoovy

Reged: 09/14/12
      #266583 - 09/15/12 03:02 AM

Hey I live in Dallas too! Yeah everyone's an asshole here

Junior

Reged: 12/24/12
Loc: Longview,Texas
      #269835 - 12/24/12 01:24 AM

Hello How Are You ? I Am Also In Texas About 2 hours East of Dallas.Same Situation Here Also .

Billy88

Reged: 04/03/13
      #271489 - 04/03/13 07:04 AM

A gay man from Texas who was beaten at a party said Monday he's content to leave it up to the legal system to decide whether his alleged attackers should be charged with hate crimes.

www.hotelsinlangkawi.org |

--------------------
Billy88

Edited by Billy88 (03/17/14 02:41 AM)

jangofett2826

Reged: 10/27/06
Loc: Dallas, TX
      #272061 - 05/14/13 09:55 PM

I love pizza for dinner and a scsry movie on Netflix.

I am in the same boat. Living in Texas and cannot connect with the right person. I'm in no rush but would love to meet that special someone.

Keoni

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3357

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3