Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Anonymous
Unregistered

rape while asleep, more answers please
      #211802 - 10/16/06 02:26 PM

I have a question, that I would please like to be answered. I was in the army some time ago, where many men sleep in the same room. Can someone rape your anus or fuck you orally while you are asleep and you don't understand anything, if you are very tired?

I mean, you don't realise it happened and you don't even wake up. Is that possible?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: rape while asleep, more answers please new
      #211806 - 10/16/06 03:02 PM

Wouldn't the pain waken you up?

Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
      #211839 - 10/16/06 08:24 PM

D you need to get laid more often sweetie...

Anonymous
Unregistered

#211865 - 10/17/06 05:46 AM

is this based on fear of been gay?, or have feelings or desire to be penetrated?
there is no way you will not feel a dick in your ass, well, unless you have tried something really big before...for a long, long time...lets say a cocacola bottle.
you did not get rape...
do not get paranoyd about this...see counseling.

Anonymous
Unregistered

rubing against face.. new
      #211877 - 10/17/06 07:55 AM

Hi, there, I am not gay. I am straight. How about other forms of sex. What if he rubbed his penis against my face? Would that be enough to wake me up? Also, if he entered his penis in my mouth, without penetrating and releasing, as in regular oral sex, would that waken me up?

Bear60
Legend

Reged: 12/21/05
      #211880 - 10/17/06 08:10 AM

This forum is for gay men to discuss HIV and issues related to Living With HIV. If you are straight and want to know if you can contract HIV in any way you should be asking it in AM I INFECTED forum.
You are not adding anything to this forum. Your questions are silly.

--------------------
6 ft tall poz bear in Philadelphia

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: rape while asleep, more answers please To Florida new
      #211891 - 10/17/06 10:10 AM

Ok Florida, so the other way around is possible. Initiating homosexual sex while asleep and not realising it, but not receiving homosexual sex and not realising it. Is that right? How the first is called?

Bear60
Legend

Reged: 12/21/05
Re: rape while asleep, more answers please To Florida new
      #211901 - 10/17/06 10:54 AM

Don...you could always pretend to be asleep and arrange to have someone come in and ravage you....?

--------------------
6 ft tall poz bear in Philadelphia

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: rape while asleep, To Florida sleep walking new
      #211910 - 10/17/06 11:46 AM

Well, ok. But it would be hard for the penetrator to get to my bed, which is the one above (it's like, in the army there is one structure with two small beds, one bed below and another one above), remove the blankets, remove my clothes, position me maybe, and do his job and me not realising anything!

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: rape while asleep, To Florida sleep walking new
      #211912 - 10/17/06 12:01 PM

Well, ok. But it would be hard for the penetrator to get to my bed, which is the one above (it's like, in the army there is one structure with two small beds, one bed below and another one above), remove the blankets, remove my underwear, position me maybe, and do his job and me not realising anything!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#211914 - 10/17/06 12:36 PM

What do you think?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#211972 - 10/18/06 06:20 AM

this is the most stupid log for sure. you are either playing with our kindness, or are having big fantasies of getting fuck, suck a dick, and feel a guy cock close to you. this is not the forum for that. go to gay.com, hook with a guy and play all these roles, i am sure you will find someone who will not only fuck you, will give it to you hard enough to understand how silly your questions are.

i have many many fantasies, especially thinking that they guy i like is asleep, and i go down on him....but believe me, if he does not realize i am doing that, and pretend to be asleep, will not be as much fun....
lets hook up, i will show you how hard will be not to feel a cock like mine in your ass.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: rape while asleep, more answers please,
      #212114 - 10/19/06 10:54 AM

I am not here to abuse your kindness nor I have homosexual fantasies. Hey, seriously I had reasons to believe that it may have happened. It's been some time, several weeks that I've been sleeping a couple of hours a day, usually around three, while doing a zillion of things a day, getting very tired, both physically and mentally, but doing everything pretty much well. I was thinking that sleep could be very deep for me. Based on some evidence, as it seems now, false evidence, I was afraid that something might have happened. But now, I red a lot on the topic and I asked gay men and many people familiar with anal sex and it seems that what may have happened to me, never occured anyway. Oral sex would be impossible, except for perhaps inserting the penis for just a while in mouth and getting it out, before penis gets hard?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: rape while asleep, more answers please,
      #212183 - 10/20/06 06:02 AM

it was ony a bad dream, that did not happen to you. if it gives you piece of mind, take a test in 3 months. i am sure you are ok, and all this no-sense thoughts will go away. bellieve me, does not matter how deep your sleep is, you will feel some discomfort if you were penetrated.
do a simple test...and i am not joking.
buy a dildo, lube it up, and while relax, insert it in you. you will find that is not only hard to do, it will be very umcomfortable ,
good luck.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: rape while asleep, more answers please
      #212777 - 10/25/06 11:50 PM

This is not a stupid log. seriously. I had a occasion when I went out with people drank and then met a guy. we all hung out at his place - we drove over there. Except I stayed the night. 3 guys lived there military - I was So wasted apparently the guy I was with wanted to sleep with me as in really just sleep. Well, I ended up throwing up on the side of the bed and passed out. The next few days, my rectal area hurt. Felt like I took a big one however I didnt. Ive never had anal sex nor do I ever want to, I still wonder had one of his roomates come in that night. I would have been easy prey. Im a female to!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11634

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3