Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
amandajeanbrown

Reged: 05/12/04
Lymph Node Removal Complications
      #98891 - 05/18/04 02:32 PM

I had a lymph node removed from my groin on May 6th, initially, I had no complications. The incision site looks great, no redness, no signs of infection. There is mild swelling directly under the incision, to be expected. My concern, is I have deep muscle pain starting at the incision site and traveling down my leg approximately 6-8 inches. it is tender and uncomfortable to the touch. It is not pins and needles. It is sore as if I had severly pulled a muscle, yet it doesn't hurt to walk, sit or run. There is mild swelling in the same area.

Any ideas?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Lymph Node Removal Complications new
      #99059 - 05/24/04 07:01 AM

Attn:
I NEED YOU HELP PLEASE.
Sir,

I know you will be suprise to recieve this proposal from someone you have never seen before. In a nutshell I am Miss sarah Boko 24yrs old.The Daughter of Late Dr Boko Mohamed,who died alonge side with the former millitray leather of the federal republic of Cote D' Ivoire,general Guei,during the coup attemt by the rebells,which took the lifes of many people in September 2002.

Now I urgently need an assistance of a reputable and trustworthy Foreigner who will help me to retrieve this money deposited by my late father in a bank ,and subsequently stand on my behalf, as the next of kin. The money have been saved and deposited with a bank, He deposited the sum of 18.5M US dollars(Eighteen five million united state dollars.) I am here with the Deposite certificate and the death certificate of my late father ,all will be sent to you upon request as soon as i get you well, know body knows what i have and where i am.

It therefore became very necessary and urgent that somebody in your foreign position should render a helping hand to safe-guard this fund for me in safe until my arrival in your country.I am asuring you 100% rist free,and i have map out 15% of the total money for your kind assistance while 5% will be kept aside for any miscellaneous expenses incurred.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications(replies) you can reply me through this alternative email address (ms_sarah_boko1@hotmail.com) for confidential purposes. Please your urgent responce will be highly appriciated.

Thank,

Sarah Boko

Anonymous
Unregistered

#99494 - 06/04/04 02:30 PM

I had the same surgery just last Friday (5/28). My incision looks great but I am very swollen and have unbelievable tenderness and pain in my upper/inner thigh region. Did yours go away? Did you treat it with heat, medications? Any help you can provide would be appreciated!

amandajeanbrown

#99501 - 06/04/04 02:56 PM

Sorry to hear you are having so much pain. I had the swelling and pain as well in the same area, I didn't do anything different, and the pain faded on it's own, it took about three weeks fully to go away. I did use ice to help with the swelling for the first few days, then I switched to ice with heat every twenty minutes ice then heat for one hour. That seemed to help, although still tender, I am great. Good luck! I hope you feel better.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#100739 - 07/03/04 02:11 PM

I have the same problem......but I didn't have mine removed....I wonder if we have the beginning signs of lymphedema, where the flow is restricted in the lymph nodes...causing "tightness" and mild pain, but noticeable....

Anonymous
Unregistered

#100811 - 07/05/04 05:31 PM

I had the same surgery several years ago. I too experieced the same problems you indicate for over a year. Eventually they went away. Be patient.

amandajeanbrown

#100830 - 07/06/04 10:04 AM

I know my pain and swelling is from a surgery. My pain and swelling has gone down, and my movement in that area is back to normal, I guess it just took a little time.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6909

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3