Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
need2know

Reged: 05/11/04
Sex Drive Contrast and Comparison
      #98593 - 05/11/04 04:45 PM

Why is it that men seem to prefer sex to other activities such as beer drinking, and smoking; however, women do not? Is it true that women normally have a significantly lower sex drive than their counterparts? Inquiring minds want to know. Please be honest for this is my Research/Thesis Project for my masters. Thx need2know

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
chiquilla
Unregistered

Re: Sex Drive Contrast and Comparison new
      #98728 - 05/13/04 04:42 PM

ok...buddy...i don't think that those generalizaions necessarily are true. I think that sex drive tends to depend on the individual AND the honesty in bed. What I want to say is that I am a woman that LOVES sex, if it's good... For example, I have a wonderful boyfriend that I usually LOVE to have sex with. But, lately, he hasn't been as focused on turning me on before we actually "get busy"...he wants to go for the gold right away. For me, it can be very painful if I'm not ready (especially because he is very very large), and that can be a big turn off for me. In fact, I find myself avoiding sex...and when we do it I just want him to hurry up and come, so that we can be done. (this is something that we are working on, by setting a foreplay time minimum...) I think that if a man in pleasing a woman in bed, in my experience she will love to have sex...often! For me, when it is good, I like to do it at least 2 a day, if not a lot more! ;) So, there you go... I think that women have a pretty raging sex drive, as long as it is tapped into correctly. Men need to understand that we just need a bit of attention to get warmed up.
Chiquilla

woman
Unregistered

Re: Sex Drive Contrast and Comparison new
      #102200 - 07/21/04 09:36 PM

sorry darling my sex drive is very strong, once a day if possibe.I've been diagonized since 95.

100 percent woman, whom still enjoy sex

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3073

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3