Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Housing
      #71433 - 09/10/03 09:59 PM

I am looking for someone who has received help from any orgainization with housing (families). I am in fear that I will become homeless because my boyfriend's home is in foreclosure and I have two children whom is priority #1 so if anyone delt with any organization whom helped them find housing or assistanted them with emergency housing please tell me your thoughts and experiences. He files for bankruptcy next week and I don't know what's going to happen. I am located in new york city. any information given will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Housing new
      #71501 - 09/11/03 08:55 PM

Iam also HIV positive an tired of living in the NYC an would like to relocate to North Carolina, did u ever find any program that will help you with housing in NYC, an if anyone is reading this do they know of any programs in North Carolina.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Housing new
      #71527 - 09/12/03 08:56 PM

Be carefull of where you want to move to. Check the state out for health care coverage and such, not all states have the resources that new york does. I would suggest you really do your research before leaving new york. in some states people are seriously ill because they can't afford meds and their are long eligialbilty lines for coverage. (if that ever becomes a problem for you, you may be stable money wise ) but something to think about.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1462

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3