Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

What exactly is safe sex?
      #35820 - 06/17/02 05:34 AM

What exactly is safe sex? Is it practicing oral sex? And what is mutual masturbation? I've heard that its when you masturbate yourself in front of your parter but it seems to not make any sense. I thought that you were suppose to touch your partner and your partner touching you. And is putting a condom on safe sex? I'm not very experienced and I want to be safe as possible so I was wondering if you guys could help me out. Thanks!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: What exactly is safe sex? new
      #35836 - 06/17/02 11:55 AM

Safe sex is all those things you mentioned, with various degrees of safety. YOu could touch your partner during mutual masturbation. The issue is keeping your fluids (ie semen or vaginal fluids away from the other person. TOUCHING is safe sex. (be aware that you can get other sexually transmitted diseases from skin to skin contact...like herpes. If you don't want to risk sexually transmitted diseases, don't have lots of different partners who are strangers. Find someone who you trust and who will be monogomas and you can just use a condom with them and you should be safe. but with strangers, would you risk the condom breaking? That's the problem. You have no idea what diseases they carry. And if they are doing it with you--a complete stranger-- they must do it with others and thus must have collected some interesting virus or bacteria on they way...

Anonymous
Unregistered

#35876 - 06/17/02 07:16 PM

I guess what I did still had risks then. The guy fingered me and I gave him a handjob and I am sure that there were fluids everywhere b/c he wasn't being careful at all. This is the only sexual experience i've had and i'm very very worried. I had no idea. This whole experience was like the biggest mistake of my life and its keeping me away from boys. The guy was a real dog and much older than me and it seems like he was trying to use me because he was pressuring me into going more but of course I didn't. I'm really sad and I get really depressed thinking that I caught hiv from him or herpes or whatever. Going to go get tested is already a big stress and I don't know what to do. This whole experience was very traumatizing for me. Someone please help.

Pagiya
Unregistered

#36465 - 06/28/02 01:02 PM

First of all, Calm down. You're not at an extremely high risk. I am HIV positive and I can guarantee you that I didn't get it doing what you mentioned above. If you feel that you need to get tested just for peace of mind, go ahead; but don't worry yourself sick. You're probably fine. If that was your first sexual experience and you were pushed I'm sorry. It should never be that way. I will tell you one thing though, It's good that it scared you into coming here. HIV is very real. I want you to remember this so that in the future you will always think before you have sex with someone or before you get into a situation in which you could be forced into sex. Be strong. Be cautious. Be Safe. If you need someone to talk to feel free to email me. pagiya@hotmail.com

take care

Anonymous
Unregistered

#36549 - 07/01/02 01:47 PM

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE STRESSED. MEN CAN BE THAT WAY, BUT DON'T LET THAT EXPERIENCE FOOL YOU INTO THINKING THAT ALL MEN ARE LIKE THAT. NEXT TIME MAKE SURE THAT YOU KNOW YOUR PARTNER WELL ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT STD'S. ASK QUESTIONS--ANSWER QUESTIONS. THE NICE GUYS ARE JUST AS WORRIED AS YOU ARE. ONCE YOU CLEAR THE AIR AND SET YOUR BOUNDRIES WITH YOUR PARTNER THEN THE SEX WILL BE INCREDIBLE. AS FAR AS GETTING TESTED, IT IS VERY STRESSFUL, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR TEST COME BACK POSSITIVE, BUT IT GIVES PIECE OF MIND ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#37187 - 07/18/02 02:26 AM

no sex is safe sex. other than that, double the condoms
use dams to over the woman for oral sex. trust no one.
people walk around every day who dont even know they have it
so know and will lie.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4221

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3