Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

sustiva
      #34625 - 05/21/02 03:33 PM

Does anyone have anything to share on their experience with sustiva?(good or bad) and legnth of time they've been taking it and if they swicthed from a pi because of lipo or something else and their side effects got better. I have been having a HORRIBLE time with this drug(just gets worse day after day)I've been on it for three years, and must switch now before I am institutionalized(I'm not kidding)I just wanted to see if I am a rare minority or if others had/have any unresolved problems specifically with sustiva?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SMILEY
Unregistered

Re: sustiva new
      #49357 - 12/16/02 12:06 AM

I have been taking Sustiva for about a year and a half and just recently switched to the single tablet. Fortunately for me I have never experienced any negative reactions. My drugs still include Zerit & Epivir but no longer Crixivan and Norvir. I do have some friends who had the dreams, etc. and have switched; maybe I can get them to share with you.

Fearless
Unregistered

Re: sustiva new
      #81885 - 01/22/04 10:53 PM

I also take Sustiva it may sound weird,but I`ve been hopeing to star in my own horror show when asleep,because of my love for anything that makes me scream,but no luck.Actually taking one dose of Sustiva alone with Epivir and Viread has given me more energy.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2635

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3