Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

tested, waiting and scared
      #26936 - 01/12/02 11:01 PM

I have made myself sick, I have not slept in 2 days and have not eaten a thing. My fiance and I decided to get tested before marriage/pregnancy. I was tested on Wednesday, I was told my results would probably be back on Friday so I called after work, I was told part of the blood work was back and the dr would have to call me. I recieved a call from the burse an hour or so later telling me that my blood work came back normal but my HIV test was not back yet and would have to wait until Monday. I am scared, I have a 7 yr old son and a new life awaiting me. I have been with my fiancee for 5 yrsnow but during a split up almost 2 yrs ago I had unprotected sex (he pulled out) with someone else. He lives out of state and his family says he does not sleep around but I know the facts, it can only take one person one time! I am so scared and I am having a difficult time. Could someone explain the risk factors of pulling out/hiv infection? I just need a friend right now and dont know how to get through the next 2 days......

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: tested, waiting and scared new
      #27271 - 01/22/02 06:21 AM

i'm in a similar situation and am wondering about the possibility of hiv infection after unprotected sex in which the male partner pulls out or only penetrates for a very short period of time and stops a long time before ejaculation. i have not been tested but am wondering whether or not i should be. can you tell me how your test turned out? like you, i am quite scared also just because i don't know.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2735

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3