Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
southernpride34
Regular

Reged: 05/21/12
A Single Mother
      #263249 - 05/25/12 07:19 AM

I found out when i was pregnant, that was when i didnt know what i know now, thats when my life changed. My kids are neg. Im a mother of 3 now and i feel that my kids are my gifts from god and my reason to keep living, but yes there are times when i feel that i wont be ok. Its to a point now where im alone now with just my kids to love. Their too young to understand all of this. I want to be loved or to just have that special someone in my life. I wanna live but I dont know how anymore. I feel that im going to spend the rest of my life alone.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
tcocoa
Regular

Reged: 07/19/07
Re: A Single Mother new
      #263255 - 05/25/12 03:08 PM

its perfectly normal to feel this way. its life changing. but now is the time to focus on your health, your kids and reaching some goals. i have found that by trying to live life as normal as possible then you will meet ppl and form friendships. you dont necessarily have to tell everyone your status unless you are going to become intimate then of course you udisclose. anytime you wanna talk im here.

lovableo
Regular

Reged: 11/22/11
      #263263 - 05/26/12 04:43 AM

Hello southernpride34,
I know how you are feeling and one day those feelings shall pass. When I was first diagnosed my son was 10yrs old. So he was old enough to explain some things to that were age appropriate. It seems like you have noone to talk with that understands, well you can talk with me. I'm here for you. At first I thought that I would be alone forever and noone.would ever want me, well I found out that wasn't true as time passed on. It can take time because of trust issues we have but when the right person come our way, we'll know it because they'll be patient and understanding with us. They won't rush you into something. They will be there until you finally feel comfortable with them and their intentions. So try and believe that good things and people are in your near future.

seniorsis

Reged: 06/10/12
      #263664 - 06/11/12 04:05 PM

Hi! southernpride34
I am a single parent also and I have never been married. i have a wonderful son who is 35 years old. My only child. Most of my life even before I was diagnosed in 2004 has been spent in relationships that went no where, but through it all I realized that I was given the most important relationship of all the love and respect of my son. You are still a young woman and you still have alot to give to some understanding and loving male. Have you tried any of the HiV dating sites?
There are alot of us both male and female dealing with this disease. I wish you much luck in finding the one you seek. as for me I have 2 great relationship in my life God and my son. Now that's unconditional Love.

O2y3e4d5ej1i23

Reged: 06/30/12
Loc: Ekiti State, Nigeria
      #264220 - 06/30/12 07:50 PM

Where is your husband? Is he negative or positive, the reason why am asking you is that if your husband have divorced you, can you think about me, because am also positive to hiv like you, am also a male,can love me and i promise i will be your husband forever, because this is the only way to marry.

--------------------
Oyedeji

aidslifequote

Reged: 07/19/12
      #264713 - 07/19/12 03:10 PM

You need to consider you children and exactly what they mean in your life. What do you want them to live with? Every child needs a mother. Every child needs a role model that you, without a doubt, can be to them. All you need is a support network and there are people all over to talk to and trust about the subject. aidslifequote. co. za

cinderellagames

Reged: 09/04/12
      #266565 - 09/14/12 11:13 AM

I am a single parent also and I have never been married. i have a wonderful son who is 35 years old. My only child. Most of my life even before I was diagnosed in 2004 has been spent in relationships that went no where, but through it all I realized that I was given the most important relationship of all the love and respect of my son. You are still a young woman and you still have alot to give to some understanding and loving male. Have you tried any of the HiV dating sites?

--------------------
Cinderella Games

flowers

Reged: 08/14/12
      #267501 - 10/01/12 04:31 AM

i totally understand you...am in the same dilemma. I am a single mum of one and when i found out about my status thought i was going to be alone...ohh am still alone but i have made friends on this site and from time to time we talk...so i dnt feel alone. So am sure u will meet friends here just be strong and be positive.

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #267558 - 10/03/12 09:21 AM

You sound like your doing ok Flowers and that you found peace in the situation. Your welcome to stop on by anytime you want, I always like to meet new frieds. It's a great source of support . Take care and be well, God bless to you and your children.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

jenny82

Reged: 10/27/12
      #270417 - 01/30/13 03:01 AM

being a mother is a wonderful thing, you will find life meaningful

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1-Inch Review

Edited by jenny82 (01/30/13 03:03 AM)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5120

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3