Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
Ngonyama

Reged: 06/09/11
22 POSITVE AND DETERMINED TO STAY POSITIVE!!
      #256112 - 06/09/11 01:46 PM

Hi guys, im 22years old..i live in South Africa and was jst diagnosed in April 2011..after i was diagnosed, i was confused and didnt know what to think or where to look..i consulted a doctor and he put things into perspective fore me. Iv got a loving boyfriend which is negative and to be honest he motivates me to carry on and jst keep ma head up..i look fine and feel fine..i think mainly because slowly but surely my mindframe is changing and also adapting to the virus. Im eating healthy and also living healthy.
All i need now is someone to share my days with, yes i do have a boyfriend but his negative and its sometimes difficult to discuess some issues. Im looking for a friend to talk to and just share knowledge and advice on most things surrounding the virus.

Anyway..my message to all of young women living with this virus is..STRENGTH, COURAGE AND WILL..

Only you can make it happen, only you can keep ur strength..be courageous and have will..

We can do this ladies!!

Lotsa Love!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
soulsista

Reged: 12/01/09
Loc: RSA jhb
Re: 22 POSITVE AND DETERMINED TO STAY POSITIVE!! new
      #256209 - 06/16/11 01:09 AM

Hi Ngonyama im also from Southe Africa JHB i know how you feel and it gets better with time. I was diagnosed 2008 at the age of 21. Can we be friends?

Christa1

Reged: 10/06/09
Loc: Durban, South Africa
      #257049 - 08/18/11 04:50 PM

Hi Ngonyama
Ngiyakubongela. Well done. You can also chat to me as well. I am in Durban. You can also catch our show Ukhozi FM every Wednesday 20:30 till 21:00 we talk about HIV/AIDS issues. I'm the producer and sometimes co-hosts. I am also HIV positive. Diagnosed Sept 1998. And I am still here. Uzoba right dear. I love the way u think.

lonelyinky1970

Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: KY
      #257060 - 08/18/11 08:27 PM

Hello, my name is Kristina. I am 40 years old and was diagnosed with full blown AIDS back in September of 2010. I understand the need to have someone you can talk to about things that no one can really understand unless you have the disease. I too have a boyfriend who is negative but there are times that I just need a girlfriend to talk to. You seem to have a very positive attitude, and that is so important. Please feel free to write back and maybe we can exchange email addresses. Take care!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1879

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3